Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leaf Green Help - I'm stuck!

Dark_Gengar

Contrary to what the island guides (serebii.net and gamefaqs) describe, I am finding myself stuck at the entrance with the steel door on island 6. The steel door is blocked by a scientist who does not want to battle, but does talk (of course I have no clue what he is saying since he is speaking Japanese). What am I missing? What do I need to do to make the scientist move away from the door? This is the entrance to the cave where the Sapphire plate is hidden. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Not sure you have that all right... There is a secret base were you actually get the Saph Plate, but yeah Island six is were it is found before it is stolen and taken to island 5. I know you need to use cut on the first door, and then figure out which holes to drop down to get to the plate. If you guess wrong you start over, but they stay the same order, so you can figure them out one at a time...

If this is the case, I would see what else you can do on 6, then head to 7 if he wont move. After exploring 7, then check back.... I dont recall this happening to me, so I really dont know... did you go all the way up to the Rocket hide out on island 5? Yes I know you cant get in, but maybe that is what triggers the guy to move...

I have been to Island 7 and found the Unown Caves (also did the stone puzzle). I have been to Island 5 and made my way to the Rocket's Headquarters. I had to battle 3 Rocket Minions on my way there. I also saw the man with the Togepi Egg and the Stone Altar to the south of Island 5.
I have been to the forest on the west side of Island 6. Althought I did not battle every trainer in the forest, I did not notice any Rocket Minions or Scientists. I will go to this forest again and battle every one in there. I can't really imagine what else I am missing. I followed the directions and everything else happened just as it is described.
If you can think of anything else (Spectreon or anyone for that matter) please let me know. Thanks!

Finally figured out what I was missing. Had to climb the waterfall in one of the caves and help Loreley defeat some Rocket Members. After that the steel door on Island 6 was clear of any obstacles and it was smooth sailing from there on.

Back