Trainers (24):
x4 Bebe's Research
x2 Rare Candy
x4 Roseanne's
x4 TGM
x4 PlusPower
x2 Night Maintnence
x2 Dawn Stadium

Well, here's how i want it to work. Start out with Exeggcute, Treecko, and Eevee. Get T2 Exeggutor and or Sceptile. Get 2 Grass from Exeggutor. Use Sceptile's Poke-Power to count it as 4 Grass. Get out Umbreon to give Leafeon no weakness from a devistating blow from Magmortar and free retreat. Glaceon is a Mag counter, of course. Leafeon gets out another grass energy, and thats how the deck basically works. Getting out all Energy ASAP and Leafeon is the main attacker.

Last edited:
Pokemon (22):
x4 Eevee MD
x2 Leafeon MD
x2 Leafeon LV.X MD
x1 Umbreon MD
x1 Espeon MD
x2 Treecko GE
x1 Grovyle GE
x2 Sceptile GE
x3 Exeggcute MT
x3 Exeggutor MT

Energy (16):
x11 Grass
x3 Water
x2 DRE

Trainers (24):
x4 Bebe's Research
x2 Rare Candy
x4 Roseanne's
x4 TGM
x4 PlusPower
x2 Night Maintnence
x2 Dawn Stadium

Well, here's how i want it to work. Start out with Exeggcute, Treecko, and Eevee. Get T2 Exeggutor and or Sceptile. Get 2 Grass from Exeggutor. Use Sceptile's Poke-Power to count it as 4 Grass. Get out Umbreon to give Leafeon no weakness from a devistating blow from Magmortar and free retreat. Leafeon gets out another grass energy, and thats how the deck basically works. Getting out all Energy ASAP and Leafeon is the main attacker.

3xwater?

NOT a bad idea!!! But you need to add 1 Vaporeon or Glacion for Mag counter, maybe take out 1 Roseannes Research!!!

Take out the water Eeveelutions and include one more Umbreon and a tech Espeon. Umbreon hands the deck free retreat and cancels the weakness on the Eeveelutions. Loose the other lines too and just consider two basics able to obtain energies such as Celebi or the new Rotom. Six basics is enought in this deck and you want to make sure the deck starts with Eevee. Run the balls and much more draw trainers. The maintenance count is perfect. Max out on Strenght Charm and Plus Power if possible.

Take out the water Eeveelutions and include one more Umbreon and a tech Espeon. Umbreon hands the deck free retreat and cancels the weakness on the Eeveelutions. Loose the other lines too and just consider two basics able to obtain energies such as Celebi or the new Rotom. Six basics is enought in this deck and you want to make sure the deck starts with Eevee. Run the balls and much more draw trainers. The maintenance count is perfect. Max out on Strenght Charm and Plus Power if possible.

I knew that, and i originally had Espeon in there. I don't want to get rid of the eeveelutions because if i do its just going to be one attacker-Leafeon. The Glaceon tech would work nice. I'll think about ti more when the set comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back