Leafgreen problem

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Maguschild, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

Heya, Lorelei is missing from the Elite 4, but I haven't done the elite four yet, even once, and I can't get to the islands, though I can go to the SS.Anne again. Wth?

2. blazekid

blazekid New Member

Weird I have no idea what is wrong maybe you missed something how many badges do you have?

3. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

Eight o_O;;

4. MegaVelocibot

MegaVelocibot <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Do you have the Tri-Pass? If not, did you talk to Bill in the Cinnabar Pokemon Center, in case you passed up talking to him after the Cinnabar Gym?

5. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

I have the tri pass, and did the whole thing today from Cinnabar gym to 1 - 3 islands to the elite four o_O

6. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

What happens when you try to challenge the Elite 4?

7. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

IIRC you have to help Lorelei on Four(?) Island. Then you can battle the Elite Four and get Mewteo.

8. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

The girl stands in front of the door and says something along the lines of: You wasted your time coming here. Lorelei is gone, come back another time. And lucario, I can't get to the islands!

9. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

??? Clarification please.

10. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

*Hack**weeze**cough*

wow...to bad...

~Professor ultimatedra~

11. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

What do you not understand Lucario EX? Lol how many ways can I say it? ^^;;

12. MegaVelocibot

It seems odd that you have the Tri-Pass but can't get back to the first three islands.

13. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

This is rather puzzling. I honestly have no advice other than to restart your game. i think you got glitched, since you're not supposed to be able to go past 3 Island until you beat the E4. That's when you're supposed to meet Lorelei. I think you might have gotten your game glitched up somehow.

14. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

Possibly. I'm wondering if it's because some dude on ebay put all 300ish pokemon into my dex while giving me some items and pokemon. I thought originally he just traded them all to me, but I suspect there must be a cheat now. He did it without telling me too >.<

15. MegaVelocibot

So, either you got any old cartridge with a hacked rom put on it, or, more likely, the regular cartridge with cheats that failed the firing of certain triggers in-game. Have another game you can transfer your most important Pokemon to and then reset? Not being the OT on them anymore and restarting bites, but not being able to finish the game? Even more so.

16. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

When your game is ARed/hacked your game may not allow you to do certain things.
    Restart your game.

17. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

I've already transferred several pokemon over to my diamond. ;_; Hate having to restart, I'm after bold suicune and I was soooo close to getting to try for one.

18. PikaPower56

PikaPower56 New Member

Not sure if this is in the right order but did you go find Lorelei in the cave on that island to find her. (Ice Cave maybe?)

19. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

I can't get to the islands, only the SS.Anne!