League Reporter is Online!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Professor Dav, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Dav

Professor Dav Master Trainer

2. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

I just saw that. Unfortunately, my League Login STILL doesn't work. Just e-mailed you about that btw.

3. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Well the page is up however the log in does not work yet. That is most likely to change though very quickly.

4. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

I was able to log in and submit our Season 1 League Feedback Form :clap:...

5. ShadowCard

ShadowCard Active Member

my gym leader log in doesn't work. that's the one we use for the reporting, correct?
    my professor one works though :cool:

6. Professor Dav

Hmm, that's bizzarre.

We'll be looking into that.

Thanks,
    Dave

7. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Hmm..mine didn`t work either...0-o

`Sensei

8. ShadowCard

ShadowCard Active Member

i meant the professor one worked to do the professor stuff (currently just the edit info i think), not the league report thing. incase there was confusion there. neither work to log into league reporting.

9. Professor Dav

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.

You'll be able to use that Professor ID to actually DO something here in a little while!

Prof. Dav

10. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Can't submit league results

When I try to submit my results I get the following error message.....

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer

11. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

I get the following error when I use netscape......

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e21'

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

/league/submitfeedback.asp, line 34

12. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Not able to submit my results either, looks like they pulled it down

M45

13. Professor Dav

All, posting on this forum is NOT the best way to notify us of these issues.

This is NOT an official means of communication between PUI and our customers, and therefore, you post here at the risk of your posts being unseen.

To communicate League issues, use Leagues@pokemon-tcg.com

To communicate Professor issues, use professor@pokemon-tcg.com

To communicate tournament issues, use tournaments@pokemon-tcg.com

To communciate general OP Issues, organizedplay@pokemon-tcg.com

And, for international issues, international@pokemon-tcg.com

You will get a far quicker response from any one of these email addresses than you will to a post on this forum.

Thanks,
    Prof. Dav

14. farbsman

farbsman New Member

I gave up trying to send my league reports in, emailed them to the leagues email.

I am wondering though, is anyone else having people quit because of the lack of new cards as promos? I have had a lot of players quit whom were coming to league to get the new promos only to get promos of cards that were already printed.

15. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I was afraid something like that might happen.

An alternate art version is fine every now and then, but getting nothing but that is a big disappointment to people.

16. Sensei

Well,I havent seen anyone quit at my league about it,I have heard several kids remark "Oh,it`s the same card".

Can`t say I blame anyone for not being enthused about these "promos".I`ll collect them for the sake of having every card in my collection,but I do hope they start getting some new promo`s...

`Sensei

17. Sensei

Just a reminder to all that can report your leagues that you have a few days left!

`Sensei

18. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Also, in case you haven't figured it out yet, the only logon that seems to work for reporting your League results is the store owner ID. If you are a League Leader, chances are you will not be able to log on and report. If the store owner does it, things should work fine. At least this has been my experience.

BDS

19. Sensei

Yup,BDS is correct.If you are a League Leader, either ask the store owner for the ID/Password or ask him to submit it themselves.The league Leader ability to do this is coming soon,but for now you have to do it the aforementioned ways.

`Sensei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.