Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Season 3: Ordering The Goods?

marril2k

Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding ordering the kits... I have made sure that the leauge reports for season 1 where sent in on time, and well... now I'm sitting here, I just finished filling out the report for season 2 (we will not have any more sessions for october...), and was getting ready to order season 3 (november)'s kits when I noticed the league store has yet to be updated... Has anyone else noticed this problem? We have our league on Saturday's and it would be great to have the new promos for the people... if not the holo box will return I guess :D

-marril

marril2k said:
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding ordering the kits... I have made sure that the leauge reports for season 1 where sent in on time, and well... now I'm sitting here, I just finished filling out the report for season 2 (we will not have any more sessions for october...), and was getting ready to order season 3 (november)'s kits when I noticed the league store has yet to be updated... Has anyone else noticed this problem? We have our league on Saturday's and it would be great to have the new promos for the people... if not the holo box will return I guess :D

-marril

Actually I was wondering this to, so I sent an email to Dave the other day and he emailed me back today and said the orderform for the League kits would be up in the next day or so.

farbsman said:
I keep getting an error message when I try to order kits :(

Do you mean how a small box pops up to announce either -

"A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug? Line: 360 Error: Object expected"

and/or

"A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug? Line: 3 Error: Unterminated string constant"

or something of this nature??? I did, and found that when I clicked "no" to both, the thank-you screen appeared to announce that my order had been received and would be shipped, etc, etc.

RainbowRichards said:
Do you mean how a small box pops up to announce either -

"A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug? Line: 360 Error: Object expected"

and/or

"A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to debug? Line: 3 Error: Unterminated string constant"

or something of this nature??? I did, and found that when I clicked "no" to both, the thank-you screen appeared to announce that my order had been received and would be shipped, etc, etc.

Nope, I didn't get a pop-up box. I put in the quantity I wanted and hit submit. When it took me to the page where you confirm your shipping address/store address it had the error on the page which said

"ADODB.Field error '80020009'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/league/store/league_order3.asp, line 0 "

The above information is under the store address field.

Thats strange, I was able to order four kits for season 3, even though I only ordered 1 in my first order which was season two due to the fact that I was not sure how many would show up.. I must say that my league has been very succesful.

DaytonGymLeader said:
I was able to order successfully yesterday, but you can't increase your order from the last month.

In general, kit limits are set at 4 kits. You can not order more than 4 kits unless you contact me directly with a proposal to increase your kit limits.

Once the league reporter functionality is increased, I'll also be able to analyze the trend data from the reporter to look at league attendance and such in a more timely manner, and potentially adjust kit limits using that data.

Prof. Dav

Back