League Year 1+2 Books and Badges

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainbowgym, Aug 27, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

To cover the period untill Nintendo starts OP, i decided to let me kids play the old fashioned Pokemonleague.
    My gym started one year ago so they didn't had a change to earn those badges. I had a few which a gave away to them, but now i like them to earn all of them.
    The distrubutor overhere doesn't have anything left, so i will try it this way.
    Who has in a dark corner the following things for me.
    I will pay for the postage and prefer to get them in one shipping, because those books and badges are heavy.
    Year 1 - books about 30 pieces
    Year 1- 40 pieces of the first badge and 20 pieces of the second and third.
    Year 2 season 2,3,4,5,6 - 20 pieces and season 7,8 40 pieces.

thanks for helping.please email me on a.bemmelen@quicknet.nl

2. Tego

Tego New Member

I've got Season 2 books and badges, I guess about 20 of each item. If you'll pay all shipping etc I could send you some. Maybe you could send some Promo cards you've got too many of for our League kids too? That'd be nice. :)

3. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

If you are looking to trade of buy stuff you should probly post on the trade form, and not the tournament one. Just a idea.

4. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Bad idea, running a league is in my eyes also organized play. We organize tournaments etc all on own expence, no support on this side of the ocean.
    So asking for help to run a league is no trading/buying. Paying for the postage will be done out of my own pocket, would you do that?
    Would you ever run a league when you have to rent a place to play on your own expense. Organising tournaments and buying prices without knowing if enough people show up to cover your costs.
    If you dealt with all those thing and survived then you know why i posted it here.

5. P_A

P_A Active Member

Are there any stores with space that can be used for playspace? You wouldn't need a lot - maybe 2M. x 4M. to start, depending of course on your participants. If you spend money in their store they should be happy to provide play space.

Then too, personally I DO spend money on our gym. I DO give out cards from my personal stash - all the time, not just commons and uncommons, but many rares, reverse holos and holos as well. I DO go many kilometres out of my way to drive kids to the gym. And yes I have had tournaments where I foot the bill. I'm sure many other people "on this side of the pond" have been though the same. I would be happy to do some trades for what I have in the trade forum.

6. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

I have some of the year two badges, and lots of the promos... Wotc UK denied having them for two years. grrrr. Then they were magically found. That is ukpokemonpro visited wotc's warehouse and saw the pallet containing the stuf that didn't exist. GRRRRR

I have Season 3,4,6, &8 badges for year two.

I have the folowing promos: 1,6,8,9,16,17,20,24,25,26,27,28,30,31,32,33,35,36,& 37 (approx 40 off each)

plus pre-release Dark Gyrados and Misty's Seadra (40 off each)

yours if you want them.

Ian

Same offer to you too TEGO! ;)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2003
  7. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Count us in too we will willingly help a fellow impoverished European out and if we can get the postage down I will even gift that to you too.. we know exactly what it is like to..

run a league when you have to rent a place to play on your own expense. Organising tournaments and buying prices without knowing if enough people show up to cover your costs.

So we will send what we can PM me your details and myself and Ian will see what we can do... :)

Hey NoPoke look see we are not alone :) Someone else understands the pain least we can do is help out as you said ..

8. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

And I can pitch in some Eon tickets! :clap: as prizes or whatever! (shipping will come out of me eBay winnings - oops, did I say that out loud :confused: ??)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2003