Leftovers

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Chompy, Mar 22, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Chompy

Chompy New Member

Where can I go to get multiple leftovers?

2. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

1% chance with the pickup ability from level 81-100. That is the only way in Black/White other than the one at Village bridge.

3. Chompy

Chompy New Member

Does the Pokemon with Pick Up ability have to be from level 81-100, or do I have to face their Pokemon from level 81-100?

4. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

Your Lillipup/Meowth/Zigzagoon etc. has to be that level. From there you have a 10% chance of the ability working after a battle.

So, if you break it down - it is really 0.1% after each battle for a leftovers.

5. Benzo

Benzo Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator

will using thief/switcharoo in a battle from a trainer get you the items as well?
    or does the item not get to be kept after the battle?

6. RB Golbat

RB Golbat New Member

The Munchlax you trade for has leftovers as well.

7. Skitty

Skitty New Member

For an in-game trainer: Yes. From battling another person on wireless/Wi-Fi or in the Subway: No. And I'm pretty sure that there isn't an in-game trainer with Leftovers. :tongue:

8. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

Actually, I think that changed. Your rival has Leftovers, yet I didn't keep them after I won the battle. Maybe because I used Thief instead of Trick?

9. Benzo

Benzo Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator

a few trainer have leftovers in the game, just was not sure about thief/trick/switcharoo cuz I havnt tried to do that yet is all.

10. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Who would have thought Pick Up would now be needed for critical competitive items, meh...

I really do dislike how you can't send stuff from 4th gen to 5th. Sure not being able to send TMs makes sense (after all, they're reusable in B/W), but why not common items like Life Orb, the EV berries, and such? IMO, it's just gonna lead to people hacking the items in-game if anything...