Legend cards questions

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by trumon, Mar 15, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. trumon

trumon New Member

Hi everybody, I have 2 questions about Legend cards

the first one is an old question that I suppose it has been asked many times but I forgot it's answer XD:
    Can you choose a half legend card using bebe's search or pokeball?

2) can I choose a half legend card from my deck and send it to the lost zone with mew prime's attack?
    Plus: can I use mew's pokebody to copy an attack from a lost zoned legend pokemon? If yes, in order to do that, Do I need both halves in the lost zone or just the bottom one (which has the explanation of the attacks)??

thank you all for reading and I'll look forward for your answers :)

2. Kayle

Kayle Active Member

Yes, but you can only do so with cards that either don't specify the type of Pokemon you are searching for, or with cards that specify Pokemon Legend. Legends aren't Basics, Evolutions, EXs, Level Ups, etc...

Yes, it's a Pokemon card, which Mew searches for.

Even if you have both halves Zoned, they don't count as a Pokemon there. They only count as a Pokemon when in play, whereas other cards can be interpreted as Pokemon anywhere. So you can't copy Legends' attacks with Mew.

3. trumon

trumon New Member

well that's bad news for a deck i was planning to run :frown: ...anyway thank you for solving my doubts!:smile: