Legendary Creativity

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by MrMeches, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

POKEMON 22

4 Dialga/Palkia <- or Mix them!

2 Mareep d
    1 Flaffy d
    2 Ampharos d

2 Trapinch d
    1 Vibrava d
    2 Flygon d

2 Spearow
    2 Fearow d

4 H. Castform

TRAINERS 26

4 Bill’s Maintenance <--put a poke in and delta Call
    2 Steven’s
    2 Rowan
    3 Celio’s
    2 Mentor
    3 Castaway
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Windstorm
    2 Night Maintenance

ENERGY 12

4 Delta Rainbow
    8 Water/ Basic Metal

Strategy:

The issue here is the lack of a Major hitter.... but if you keep them devolved or completely off the board of the Pokes they are building, it could become an issue as most will be burnging those Candy and Search cards Early game.... Being able to Delta Supply to the Legendaries is just nice and Amphy gives you that opportunity! Plus, you can Bench them if this is done correctly with Palkia!

In the future sets, the Fearow might get reduced to a 1-1 line to make room for a lv. x and the next Amphy, but I dont not like to speculate on future cards when they are not released here as of yet!

2. KingGengar

KingGengar New Member

I'm not trying to be a downer, but I've tried that Ampharos in every way imaginable, and it's terrible. It's weak to Fighting, susceptible to Battle Frontier and Cessation Crystal, and its attack isn't that great.

But props for the creativity.

3. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

True, but Amphy isn't there to be an attacker. He is there to allow the Delta Supply to Palkia/Dialga just like in the LAF deck played earlier this year.

LAF was a good deck, just a bit inconsistant as this is as well! Also, Flygon covers the weakness with its resistance... so it is a Push on that one for me!

4. millionkp

millionkp New Member

hey KingGengar!!! You can just play windstorms and add a Metal/Fighting blastoise. THat takes care of everything you are saying. Good deck.

5. zthunderz2

zthunderz2 New Member

my friend millionkp is right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.