Legends Awakened in La Crosse, WI 8/10

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by TLesky, Jul 20, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Ok everyone. It is time for one of the most anticipated set to be released. Our prerelease of Legends Awakened is coming soon.

Where; River City Hobbies 504 Cass St. La Crosse, Wi

When; Sunday Aug. 10, 2008 Reg at 12:30pm, Start at 1:00 pm

Cost; Each player will be spending just $25 and receiving over $40 in new merchandise!

Additional stuff: we will be handing out door prizes in addition to all the cards and goodies you already get. Everyone walks out with a bonus!

This will be a Booster type prerelease only, no precon deck event. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here, or email me at richrdhed@yahoo.com.
    Also we will be maxing the number of players at 29, so if you are sure you are coming please let me know, and we will preregister you to guarentee your spot.

This is going to be a very exciting tournament. Look forward to seeing you there.

Troy:thumb::thumb:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Spots are starting to fill up, so if you plan on coming, please contact me so I can guarentee you a seat. Hate to turn anyone away and I will go out of my way to make sure all get in.:thumb:

3. PokeMama

PokeMama New Member

Yes I have a hunch this will be a pretty popular one! Not sure if any of my peeps will be heading up that way this time, but probably for BRs.

Hope you have a great event up there Troy! I know you always make it fun for your players!

4. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Turns out we had 30 players and only ordered for 29. Thanks to everyone that came out. We had a blast.:thumb: