Lexington, MA Battle Road Saturday 9/29

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by GL Mo, Sep 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Hit and Run Sports and Games will be hosting a Fall Battle Road Tourney on Saturday 9/29/07!

Please come join us for a day of fun and friends and test out your tournament deck for the new season!

433 Marrett Road
    Lexington MA
    781-863-2255

Registration time: 10:00 am
    Start time: 11:00 am

Format: Modified Constructed - Number of Swiss rounds will depend on total attendance.
    Admission: FREE

Prizes are awarded to the top 2 players in each age division, Junior, Senior and Master.

1st place
    8 Pokemon TCG Booster packs and a Victory Medal Promo Card

2nd Place
    4 Pokemon TCG Booster packs

Hope to see you there!

2. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

I would love to know the area code of this place. Thx

3. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

We can't make this one (scheduleing errors and such).

4. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Sorry Gino, zip code is 02421. Area code 781

Papi, we'll see plenty of each other the rest of the season! I don't think we conflict with any of the TJ's BR, but I could be wrong.

5. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

You don't conflict - i was wondering wny that date was left open. And was very happy it was open as the marriage prep class is that day. So we can't make it :(

6. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Great, but I thought you were already married?!

7. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

:mad: Just when i was gonna steal points off you too!!!

8. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Doesn't look like we'll be making this one Mary. We've got something else scheduled that afternoon....but who knows, things change. I'm sure we'll catch up with you elsewhere!!

9. DarkMagnus

DarkMagnus New Member

10. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Lexington Saturday morning for a great tourney and we have some cool Raffle Prizes also! Don't forget to bring your best modified deck and your deck list!

11. mumsascrappa

Who is planning to attend?

12. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

Me and Tiff will be there!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh yeah and james will be there too ..cuz hes taking us :pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball: gotta catch em' all

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  13. mumsascrappa

Well, we may actually be there. yikes....unpredictability and conflicting plans this weekend...

14. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Great! Looking forward to a great day and tons of fun tomorrow!See everyone there!

15. mumsascrappa

Great turnout!!! Probably need to plan for a few extra tables and chairs next time! Congratulations to the winners!! and all the players for playing BR Lexington.

Kudos and thumbs up to Dave for running a great tournament! You are always so cool, and calm! Great job! Alex, Rob and Liz, good job with the judging, and to Lisa and Mary for all you did too! Need to keep the spectators away from the players while still playing though!

Bummer about the pizza prices and conflicts with that!

..........and we can do without the whistle next time! Huge thumbs down!!! Sorry!!!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007