lighting strike deck (updated)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by glaceon_master, Jun 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glaceon_master

glaceon_master New Member

:lightningpokemon:lightning
    3 ampharos SW
    2 flaffy SW
    3 mareep SW
    1 Pachirisu
    2 manectric MD
    2 eclectric MD
    3 zapdos MD
    :pokeball:trainers:pokeball:
    2 lake boundary
    4 celios net
    3 rare
    3 quick
    3 stevens
    3 warp point
    4 oaks visit
    2 maintance
    2 amber
    :lightning energy :lightning
    11:lightning
    1 scramble
    4 multi

i have 3 emploen deck players this is basicaly to beat the living crap out of them lol
    suggestions/comments?? will be appreicated
    well i forgot the strategy lol but basicaly get zap out with old amber on the bench keep on doing 80 dmg and amph for supporter jamming and for sniping n i have the multi for the amp so i only have to discard at least 1 :lightning =^_^=

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

Did you mean to call it Lightning Strike? I think that would have made more sense. Anyway, I think it is neat, but it fails to Gardellade when Gallade can rally against it so easily. What exactly is the strategy here anyway?

3. glaceon_master

lol ya i knowit would fail big time but i dnt have to worry about it since no one plays G&G in my area XD

4. baby mario

baby mario Front Page Article Editor<br><a href="http://pokeg

3-2-3 Ampharos. Also, read its attack: having all :lightning attached to it is a bad idea.

This seems like you just made a list out of every Electric Pokemon you can think of. A decent Empoleon deck will still win, as this has no strategy at all, and almost every basic Pokemon is a terrible start. You could at least have put Pachirisu in!

If you want to use Eevees to beat Empoleon, go with Leafeon and tech Jolteon.

4 Eevee
    2-2 Leafeon (Holo)/LV X
    2 Jolteon
    1 Umbreon
    1 Espeon

Something like that.

5. glaceon_master

ya i know what it does but i have a choice of doing bench dmg n i am gunna but difftypes of E's in so i only have to discard 1 :lightning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.