2 Team Galactic’s Wager
2 Windstorm
1 Warp Point

Energy: 15
8 Water
3 Holon WP
3 Scramble
1 Double Rainbow

Strategy: Pachirisu starts, and gets a bench set up with 3 Piplups and 2 Baltoy after 2 attacks. After Pachy dies, bring up and Empoleon and abuse the Scrambles. 2 Benched Claydols makes it so that I can keep a bench with a couple Empoleons ready throughout the whole game, meaning it's very consistant. I play Holon WP because G&G sees a lot of play in my area.

Last edited:
I think that the deck is good the way it is, just try to put 1 more Roseanne's Research. but I don't know about only 1 DRE.

Haha nah, I HATE DRE in this deck :tongue:. Empoleon already has a low damage output and I can't afford to reduce the snipes.

I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at the fact that it just cuased me to lose 3 straight matches to G&G when I played 3 :frown: Anyways 1 is more of just a tech incase I REALLY need it, I think anymore it too much

I like this deck, been thinking about it. The 2-2 octillary line might be hard to fit in because of space, but you could try.

Running only one DRE is a problem... You need to get the first attack against gg or this deck loses, dre speeds it u p a ton. Waiting 3 turns gets you killed.. If you dont want to lose to GG play 4 absol 1 mawile. gtg later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back