Little Muncher

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shdwchu, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shdwchu

Shdwchu New Member

WARNING: This deck is annoying.... or at least it's meant to be. Not meant to go against blaziken But may stand a slight chance anyways. oh.. and warning to all you delcatty users as well...

DECK EATER:

PKMN: 17
    4 Lavitar (AQ, Mountain Eater )
    2 Pupitar ( AQ )
    3 Tyranitar ( AQ )
    3 Team Magma's Torkoal
    2 Absol (DR)
    3 claw fossil

Trainers: 24
    3 Bill's M
    3 Copy cat
    2 Desert Shaman
    1 Team Magma's Hideout
    3 Team Magma Conspirator
    2 Team MAgma TM
    3 Switch
    3 warpoint
    4 P.O.R

Energy:19

4 Darkness
    4 Multi
    11 Fire

Stradegy.... to deck your opponent FAST!!
    Lavitar: Start muching away at you opponents deck on first turnand heal yourself in the process
    Team M's Torkoal: Also a First turn Deck eater
    Absol: They're trying to save their deck by putting it in their hand then maybe shuffling it later... hehe... no.
    Tyranitar: anti oracle anyone.....

Anyone using delcatty against this deck will surely have a hard time.... to be more annoying bring a calculator with you, with a huge display screen... " Hey look... should only have 12 cards left... opps... I mean 9,.... oops... 4"

2. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

OMG, Brad made a deck so it MUST be horrible... j/k :p

Good idea, and assuming you can survive long enough, it might play decently

Pokémon:

+1 TM Torkoal
    +1 T-Tar

Unless you mulligan enough times, so that you can exploit "Bad News", your best start is Torkoal at active, so add in a 4th Koal, to up that probability, and adding the 4th T-Tar just makes it faster.

Trainers:

+4 TV Reporter
    +2 Desert Shaman
    +1 Warp Point
    +3 Rare Candy (I'm assuming you forgot these..)
    +1 Magma's Hideout

-3 Copycat
    -3 Switch
    -2 Oak's Research
    -2 Magma TM 01
    -3 Magma's Conspirator

I switched the drawing engine around, and maxed out on Shamans, they'll help you with the whole disruption thing, and I took out the Magma TMs/Conspirators because well, with Torkoal as your only Magma pokémon, it's not really worth it.

Energy

+4 Rainbow or Double Rainbow
    -4 Multi

Rainbow over Multi, because in this deck, Multi would be pretty useless... T-Tar needs 2 Darkness to attack, so if you've got 1 Multi on him, and attach another Special Energy Card to him, that Multi won't be helping much...

Nice idea, if you can get going fast enough, and survive long enough, then it might work.

3. Shdwchu

Shdwchu New Member

OMG NO... BAD WILL.... YOU NEED COPY..... ANND what's with the TV. Reporter's man.... NO TV Reporter... I don't wanna discard.. I want THEM to discard...
    AND SWITCH! T-Tar's Retreat is too big!!!
    Magma's Conspirator Doesn't matter if I HAVE a team magma's Pokemon.. this isn't the Schemere man. I'm using it for Torkoal/Energy Draw so I don't waste cads or have to wait turns Getting it.

and as for Multi being surpassed for Rainbow.... yeahyour right... but switch out the Gym instead... Pokemon Park works good with rainbow.

4. Dek

Dek New Member

Here's my only suggestion

Instead of a normal rainbow, just go with Double Rainbow. Faster set up and all. I know, I know, it does 10 damage less...

5. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Shaman COMPETELY defeats the purpose of this deck... take it out and add Copycat instead. Also, take out 1 Magma trainer and the other Shaman for Town Volunteers and 2 more and a Pupitar for Rare Candy. My two cents...
    -Swampy

Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  6. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

TV Reporter is sooo much better than Copycat. You don't want to discard...? NEWSFLASH - T-Tar takes 3 off of the top of your deck too... Your main attack causes you to discard 3, one more for each TV Reporter won't hurt. As for T-Tar's retreat, you've still got 4 Warp Point, you should be fine.

Magma's Conspirator lets you pull basic energy/Magma Pokémon out of your deck, right? With just a few Magma cards in your deck, it's not worth it... You'll be sitting there with 2 Conspirators in your hand, and 2 Torkoals on your bench, what're you gonna do, burn your single supporter per turn to get 2 fire energy? If you're that worried about getting a Torkoal out, then just play Fan Club or Dual Ball... at least with them, you can pull Absol/Larvitar if necessary...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.