Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Little Wittz Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Wittz

Same rules as the Gyms, try to use proper spelling please.

I will only ship to the U.S as I have had trouble shipping out of the country.
Haves:

Black and White:
1 emboar (#19)
1 marcatas (#12)
1 darmanitan (RH)
2 sammurotte #31
1 zebstrika #43
1 Krookodile
1 Mandibuzz
1 Stoutland
(I have random commons and uncommons so just ask)

Primage:
2 Tyranitar Prime
3 Yanmega Prime
3 Feraligatr
2 Typhlosion Prime pack
1 Lanturn Prime
4 Crobat Prime

Level X's:
1 Gengar X
1 Dialga G X
1 Palkia G X
1 Flygon X
2 Staraptor FB X
2 Garchomp C X
1 Drapion X
2 Mewtwo X
1 Regigigas X
1 Mismagius GL X

Played play(playable) Rares:
toxicroak g promo
1-1 Honchkrow SV line
alot of sp basics, just ask
2 ninetales
2 Vileplume (UL)
3 SF Gengar
4 jumpluff
alot of trainers (except sp tools and collectors)
I also have a lot of other rares from the more recent sets if you're interested just ask.

Wants (in no particular order)
x2 Zekrom (preferably full card)
x1 Yanmega Prime
x4 celebi prime
x3 Machamp Prime
xX Gengar Prime
x2 Magnezone Prime
xX (many different cards)
I only want cards from HGSS on, but I will check your list if you don't have any of my wants.

Last edited:
I have 3x aerodactyl 1 each prerelease, original, reprint. also 1 staraptor fb

what are they worth to you so I can make an offer?

---------- Post added 03/28/2011 at 12:41 PM ----------

I checked values and I would take a pachirisu (col) and 3x research records

The Hybrid: yeah I can do that, but unfortunately I don't have any jwittz promos xD.

absol: nothing sorry

ogremarauder: the prerelease one I value reasonably high, and the other two are still pretty solid. Let me know what you want or shoot me an offer, if anything I'd want the prerelease one the most obviously

amarinimo: all three of them are spring 2009-2010

The Hybrid: yeah I can do that, but unfortunately I don't have any jwittz promos xD.

absol: nothing sorry

ogremarauder: the prerelease one I value reasonably high, and the other two are still pretty solid. Let me know what you want or shoot me an offer, if anything I'd want the prerelease one the most obviously

amarinimo: all three of them are spring 2009-2010

What?!?! You're his brother...:lol:

PMing you now...:thumb:

Could you CML for 2xGyarados and 1xMesprit?

I have Nidoqueen RR in RH, Jirachi RR and a spare Smeargle UD.

Let me know if we can work something out.

Dan

Little Wittz,

You said to ask. Do you have Mewtwo MD #9 available for trade?

From your wants, I have Yanmega Prime TR #98 and 1 Nidoqueen RR #30 (non holo) as bait.

Joe

techdech: didn't really see cards that would equal a trade, and no I dont have any collecters

zard: could you make an offer so I can understand how much you value your aerodactyls

pokemondan: I could trade a mesprit for a jirachi, but I think I'm going to be holding onto my gyradoses after seeing the black and white scans

joescaper: Yes I do have that mewtwo for trade. Is there anything else that you want to make a trade more even for yanmega primes?

techdech: didn't really see cards that would equal a trade, and no I dont have any collecters

zard: could you make an offer so I can understand how much you value your aerodactyls

pokemondan: I could trade a mesprit for a jirachi, but I think I'm going to be holding onto my gyradoses after seeing the black and white scans

joescaper: Yes I do have that mewtwo for trade. Is there anything else that you want to make a trade more even for yanmega primes?

Yeah I can do that.. I'll PM you to confirm :)

Thanks

LW,

My: from your wants

1x NM Yanmega Prime TR #98
1x NM Non Holo Nidoqueen RR #30

for

Your:

1x Mewtwo MD #9

Is pretty even according to Troll & Toad, which is fine by me.

I am hoping the Mewtwo is NM at least Excellent.
I do not have anything else on your wants list. I do have some primes left (I have been trading them freely) that are not on your haves list Ampharos, Ursaring, Houndoom, & Celebi. Some LV.X: Salamence, Garchomp C, Rayquaza C, Tangrowth, Dialga G. Trainers like Poketurn, Energy Gain, Expert Belt, Seeker, etc. (no collectors though traded those away) players seem to go crazy over those. Although Seeker is kind of unique.

Joe

hello i have 5 smeargle 2 col 3 ud im interested in you 2x typhlo prime and 3x victory medals (which ones are they?and whats the condition of them) lower wants ninetales 2x (also what shape are they in)

lmk thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back