Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Location of Next Worlds?

Worlds 2005- London, England
Worlds 2006- Chicago, IL
Worlds 2007- Tokyo, Japan
Worlds 2008- New York, New York
Worlds 2009- Sydney, Australia
(The world is scheduled to end in 2010 so nothing has been planned)

See, PUI obviously thinks well in advance ;)

Let's see.. Don't want to go anywhere in the states, so I'll slack off those years. Will have to win a trip in 2007, if I'm not already in Japan at that time. Austrailia would also be fun to visit, will have to win a trip then too... So the world is scheduled to end in 2010? Ok. *marks that in calendar*

Dang, no SLC for worlds anywhere. :( We've got enough space, I swear! ;)

:lol: Never take anything soslowpoke saysat face value... Besides it's TPC that decides where worlds is not PUI

Last edited:
LONDON!! :eek: Dangggg that is FARRR!! I guess to get a trip means more next year then anything to an american. Its gonan be crazy race to london next year for worlds 05

I hope i can win a trip next year or i may not make it next year no matter how hard i try

Good thing ive already been to london 3 times in my life so i know what to expect if i go

Oh no, it's Gojira!!! j/k

Anyway, my best guess would be that worlds would be somewhere in the US, every year, since the majority of players live here. Most likely on the west coast, to make up for the fact that it is in orlando this year. Maybe in seattle, the closest major city to Redmond.

If worlds was held in Tokyo... Wow I can imagine all us Westeners trying to get around! Most of us don't speak Japenese I think... ><

Last edited:
Monkey said:
If worlds was held in Tokyo... Wow I can imagine all us Westeners trying to get around! Most of us don't speak Japenese I think... ><

Yes, but most Japanese have to learn English in school. When I lived in Japan (1975-1980) I had no problem talking to the school age or recently graduated students.

Guys... I was joking -_-

I don't think anything else has been set in stone yet other than preliminary planning for next years events starting about the same time as they did this year.

Why not have Worlds in the city with the most registered players each year?

Wouldn’t that help to ensure the largest turn out?

yeah...i think the next one should be in germany...
in my opinion the germans will be the second biggest group at worlds^^

just for information: we will be about 10 german speaking players...yeah...we will rock you *just kidding*

so...next worlds will be in...berlin...or stuttgart or something else ;)

If it was in England I would have been happy also all the other place would be good to visit too. There only one real way to find out....... wait til next year when i will win 15+ :D

soslowpoke said:
Worlds 2005- London, England
Cool. most of my Aunts and Uncles on my dad's side live in England. I guess i'm going to visit them net year. *hehehe*

Last edited:
I hear ya blaze. My mum is British, we are the only ones state side.

Iwent over every year until I turned 18 and had to work!!!!!

I cant believe how far these world championships are in the future. i guess just the invite wont cut it next time.

Last edited:
soslowpoke said:
Guys... I was joking -_-

I don't think anything else has been set in stone yet other than preliminary planning for next years events starting about the same time as they did this year.

lol soslow people don't seem to notice :lol:

Back