Lol, time for Arceus to make an Arceus

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by KAZUTO!!!, Jun 27, 2008.

1. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Arceus Lv.80 HP 90 {C}
    BASIC

Poke-Power: God's Colors
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a basic Energy card attached to Arceus. If you discard a Grass Energy, the Defending Pokemon can't Retreat during you opponent's next turn. If you discard a Lightning Energy, flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If you discard a Water Energy, put 1 Damage Counter on one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If you discard a Fire Energy, put 1 Damage Counter on all Pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent's), excluding Arceus. If you discard a Fighting Energy, discard a basic Energy card in your hand. Arceus is the same type as that Energy card until the end of your turn. If you discarded a Dark Energy, all of Arceus's attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokemon. If you discarded a Metal Energy, during your opponent's next turn, all damage done to Arceus is reduced by 20. If you discarded a Psychic Energy, choose one Energy attached to the Defedning Pokemon and discard it. You may only use one God's Colors Poke-Power each turn. This Power can't be used if Arceus is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C][C] Judgement 40+
    Does 40 damage plus 30 more damage times the number of different types of Energy attached to Arceus.

Weakness: {F} x2
    Resistance:
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  2. poketo

poketo New Member

Sorry but the power is confusing and some of the effects should belong to another type... where is DM&P?

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

The Power is supposed to be confusing. And what types don't match?

4. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Here, me fix wording:

yay. : )

5. poketo

poketo New Member

I dont really feel that grass should stop retreat :/
    Fire is better than water completely but they did have better combo like blaze from RS that just hit opponents and never hit your own bench
    DM&P Where are the Dark Metal and Psychic there could be more effects with them.

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Phazon Elite - Yeah, sure, I guess I'll do that...

Poketo - Dark and Metal already have effects (Special Darkness and Special Metal). And I forgot about Psychic. =D

7. poketo

poketo New Member

yes but you dont have a possiblility to change its type to dark and metal.
    and you are working with basic energy not special

8. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Actually, Weavile SW makes it Dark.

But, fine, I'll add Psychic, Dark and Metal.

9. poketo

poketo New Member

The bold should be more towards the bottom lol

10. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

No... the bold is the effect for the Fighting Energy discard...

11. poketo

poketo New Member

that is not what the wording saz lol awewell

12. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

That doesn't make much sense, Fighting transforming Arceus. I agree that the text should move to the bottom, and Fighting should be given a new effect.

13. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Poketo - "If you discarded a Fighting Energy, discard a Basic Energy from your hand. Arceus is now the type of Basic Energy you discarded."

How does that not say what Conversion says?

Charmander Rox - IMO, if it did these effects AND made Arceus those types, it would be broken for a Basic. Fighting changes Arceus's type because type-matching your opponent gives you a better fighting chance, right?

14. poketo

poketo New Member

1 bad pun 2 your deck has to be dependant on fighting energy that you arn't capable to have that much of a verity if you are trying to change arceus's type... also its hard to under stand have you ever tried with a card using a bullet list?