Lookin for some Yugi Stuff

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ice'Cold, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Hey ive started getting into yugioh but dont have many cards. Im looking for some of the better stuff, Ive got a ton of crap. I need monsters of 1700 attack or better and um. Yeah, Ive got alot of singles from poke, pretty much everything old and alot of the new stuff too, Ive stayed current with collecting this weird E. Lemme know if ure intrested.

2. KingOfDemons

KingOfDemons New Member

Well I got some common 1700s and more.

THrow in some of the good stuff from the NIntendo sets (only thing I'm looking for) and I might be able to throw in some holos as well.

3. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Well okay name some specifics, what good cards do you have?

4. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

I got a necrovalley and a skilled dark magician yesterday. Im told those are "Secret rares" Can anyone esplaon wxatly what those are? And are they good cards to have?

5. KingOfDemons

KingOfDemons New Member

Okay. Necrovalley and SKilled Black MAgician are SUper Rares. Skilled Black Magician is what I want.

Well I got (Commons wise):

Harpie's Brother(1800 ATK)

Griochin Kugata (1700 ATK)

I can throw in a common looking Magician of Faith and Mask of Darkness.

Spares Graceful Chairty

And I got some goodies in the trade binder like Rope of Life, Bazoo, and Tribute to the Doomed.

And that is only the TIP of the Iceberg. Ask and I might supply.

For that Skilled Black Magician and any Pokes and Trainers from R/S to Sandstorm.

6. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

I can sell you a SORL for $15. Also a BEWU for $20! LMK ASAP! ;)

7. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Well, its the skilled dark magician, a new card that can special summon the dark magician. I bought the swords for only $7 on ebay, and if you shop around you can really get the good ones. Ok now that Ive looked around a bit heres what im looking for.

Injection Fairy Lily
    Raijeki
    Mirror Force
    Jinzo Yata Garasu
    Any 4 star or less with 1900 attack
    Bazoo the soul eater

Ill trade poke or buy or both, let me know what you want.

8. KingOfDemons

KingOfDemons New Member

I can trade a Bazoo, along with some Lvl 4's that you want.

Just bring me that Skilled Dark Magician and any Sandstorm cards for it.

9. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

I will sell you MF for $20! LMK ASAP! Thanks! GW :)

10. Pokedok

Pokedok New Member

IceCold... Give me a list of what cards you are looking for? I can help you with the deck you are building.

11. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

I will only trade poke for yugio cards. Im not lookin to pay much, but I am finding some good ebay deals. Everything I need is on that list. Oh yeah, I am not gunna trade my skilled dark magician.

Sinister Serpent
    Harpie's Feather Duster
    Heavy Storm
    Injection Fairy Lily
    Raijeki
    Mirror Force
    Jinzo
    Yata Garasu
    *Any 4 star or less with 1900 attack
    Bazoo the soul eater

If anyone else has any other suggestions for the popular deck cards let me know.

And to pokedok, I know someone looking for An egyptian god card set(english from upperdeck) and an exodia set. Hes willing to pay for em. LMK.

12. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

Got any wally's training, lanette's net search, or professor birch?? If so I could trade you some yu-gi-oh cards.

13. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

I got all of those you mentioned, lemme know if you have any yugi from my list.

14. KingOfDemons

KingOfDemons New Member

Blech! For not wanting to trade him away. But still I got the Bazoo that you wanted, just say what R/S or Sandstorm cards you want.

P.S. UD did not make the English Gods. Konami did when they released SDD in Japan.

15. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

I have quite a few level 4, 1700 or 1800 atk monsters. I'll post most of them later, after I check for them. I can probably give you 15-20 of them for 3 of each of those

16. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Change that, Right now I am only looking for 4 star or lower with 1900 attack points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.