Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Deck Set Lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GallardoX

Hello, I recently decided to start playing/collecting pokemon cards again after about a 6 year break. It seems as though the Pokemon TCG has gotten a serious overhaul since I last left the TCG world.
I've looked through all my old stuff to try and find all my old pokemon cards which I recall having tons of really good ones, but I had not luck finding them. All I found was a shoebox filled with hundreds of common cards. Sadly there were no energy cards either. So now Im stuck starting over from the beggining and since the Pokemon TCG has changed so much I guess its a good thing that I start from scratch. Now what i'm looking for is set lists of all or most of the recent starter decks, seeing as I have nothing to start with I figured my best bet to atleast start picking up the game again was to buy one of these starter decks which I recall always being crappy. But hey I gotta start somewhere right? If you have any personal opinions or suggestions on which starter decks are the best please let me know also.

Thanks, GallardoX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back