Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

looking for trainers/supporters please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof unky dan

hello everyone

i am in a jam, an need some cards before the oct 6th i have ebayed acouple but it stinks because i cant but 4 at a time of one card, so shipping is nuts...

what i am looking for is

x4 bebe's search
x4 bills maintenance
x4 prof oak research
x4 mr stones projects
x4 celios network

i am looking for them, an will pay good. im good for it, i got acouple friends over on the pojo forum if you need a reference

thanks guys!!

danny

Have:

x4 bebe's search
x4 bills maintenance
x4 prof oak research
x4 mr stones projects

Need:

Do you have a haves list? I will need to look at my collection for these. Some of these are RH.

you guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!! epyon you have a pm

cipher, i just really got back into the game, i have bought acouple boxes of d&p an share them with my girlfriends kids, i am needing these cards for their decks to be legal at a tourny we are going to ( on the 6th)

i dont really have a great list, thats why i am offering cash, like i said i've traded allot with people on the pojo forum, an im good for it.

any way you'd sell me the non-holo ones?

danny

you guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!! epyon you have a pm

cipher, i just really got back into the game, i have bought acouple boxes of d&p an share them with my girlfriends kids, i am needing these cards for their decks to be legal at a tourny we are going to ( on the 6th)

i dont really have a great list, thats why i am offering cash, like i said i've traded allot with people on the pojo forum, an im good for it.

any way you'd sell me the non-holo ones?

danny

Ugh... There is something you need to know. You can't sell in the Trade Forum.

Ugh... There is something you need to know. You can't sell in the Trade Forum.

oh no, 5 minutes on this forum an i already broke the rules.....:frown:

im sorry..
do you have any wants from d&P/mt??? i cant check it out, see if i have anything you need

danny

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i just checked out your wants, how much basic metal and dark energy are you looking for? i can check out how much i have at my g/f house tomorrow

we bought allot of starter decks lol so we have a decent amount of energy laying around

danny

Last edited:
oh no, 5 minutes on this forum an i already broke the rules.....:frown:

im sorry..
do you have any wants from d&P/mt??? i cant check it out, see if i have anything you need

danny

i just checked out your wants, how much basic metal and dark energy are you looking for? i can check out how much i have at my g/f house tomorrow

we bought allot of starter decks lol so we have a decent amount of energy laying around

danny

I need all of the Basic Dark and Metal Energies you have.

alright, i'll do some counting tomorrow, an pm you how much we have i know we have more metal then dark, but we got a decent amount

danny

thank you everyone, i have gotten all that i need, thanks for everything! what a great community!!!

danny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back