Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lopunny and mega kyoger deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepliskin5005

Well in this deck the strategy is that i attack with primal kyroger then move the energy on to ditto loppuny or bunnery. If i move it on to loppuny i can use loppuny's ability bring loppuny back to my hand bench bunnery then put thous energy's back on to mega kyoger. I can also move the energy's on to ditto and next turn bring mega kyoger back in to my hand with az super scoop up or scoop up cyclone bring up ditto to the active spot then put kyoger on to ditto then the spirit link then evolve. I can also choose to evolve ditto in to suicune or buffolant or loppuny. Buffolant helps me against leaf deck.... I can also attach the spirit link's on to bunnery if i dont have any kyogers in play attach them to and later use loppuny's ability and bring that spirit link in to my hand. Its important to attach energy's two on to kyroger so i put four spirit links to make sure i do that. Here is my deck list.

Pokemon 16

3-2 primal kyroger
3-3 loppuny ff
3 ditto bc
1 suicune bc
1 buffolant pc

Trainners supporters and stadiums 31

4 kyoger spirit link
3 skyla
2 juniper
3 shaunna
3 n
1 Super scoop up
1 scoop up cyclone
1 az
2 rough seas
2 lysandre
2 escape rope
2 professor's letters
1 energy switch
2 ultra ball
2 dive ball

Energy 13

water 13

The Ditto thing is interesting. I run a 3-3- P Kyogre line. 4 Rough Seas to make extra sure that I control the stadium game and minus 30 feels so good! 4 dive balls. Outrage Kyurem. Suicune. 4 Switch to get the back and forth P Kyogre thing going.

I know the out rage kyurem is a bad idea. Because each ex pokemon only needs thirty damage on it for mega kyoger to knock it out. And kyoger does do thirty to the bench ex when it attacks....The problem with rough seas is that seismatoad can heal from it also so i dont think its a good idea to have that many here. You may not want to play rough seas if your going against a seismatoad deck. See if you used primal kyoger's attack then next turn you played escape rope you and they bring up a ex you will knock it out if its not a mega ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back