Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

lost aussie flag at worlds. JW's Misplay FTL report...

Misplays ftl. A Jason Windham's Worlds Report.

Round 1 vs JKwarrier Empzong
Bad Start, got Absol ex, Holon Casty, Duskull in my opening hand. Bleh. Opted with DUskull and luckily topdecked a chatot (actually it flew out of the deck :p) Mimicing a couple of time to get setup and it went downhill for Jorel as he got no setup ALL day long. That really sucks man, GG mate.

Round 2 vs Finlander Honchpalkia
Tough game, got a great gallade sweep early on until 1 or 2 prizes left when his cessbeach lock hurts me and had to sac number of stuff and couldnt topdeck what I need to win the game... GG anyways.

Round 3 vs Lawrence Philippines
Absolade is bad. Easy sweep from there and a lesson for you guys: Garde > Gallade, nuff said.

Round 4 vs Kenshin garde Magleaf
Hard game but it was extrememely close. probs best match of all day. i forgot whats going on exactly but i believe it ended like 2 prizes to his 1 on time or something.

Round 5 vs Magleaf, NZ guy
Easy sweep, GG with 10 mins left on the clock and yeah...forgive me if i forgot all details.

round 6 vs yuki akimura, top 4 2007 worlds finalist.
never break the lock at all in this game and took the win with him only having like 4 prizes left. Plox mirrors can be fun, can not be fun lol.

round 7 vs kyle sabelhaus / k-psycho on gym, right??
mirror, great. i got bad start but managed to set up at one point but misplayed for the lose when i forgot to use my lone windstorm which was all over for me.

Still, if i win this game, i would be the first aussie to make the top cut in masters but still...still close to top cut.

end result, 54th place.

bah, i need sleep. kthxbai, a better report coming up later...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

What does it look like?

:cool::tongue:
Lol? So you dont know what my flag looks like???? 150cm*75cm Australian flag. Just wiki for Australian Flag for your information. Lol.

Last edited:
Jason,

Sorry we missed you to trade Dittos. A woman from your league came to me during closing ceremonies and told me you were around, but she didn't know where you were, and we were there, basically until they were closing the place down.

Sorry you lost your flag. Maybe it will turn up. I heard another site is posting lost and founds and some have actually responded. I turned in someone's playmat, so I know there was a lost and found. Hopefully it will turn up. Take care and get some sleep. You had a long journey.

Talk to WPM on PokéBeach. He'll post a front page announcement asking if anyone's found it. So far, it's worked pretty well.

Jason,

I went to the Hilton tonight and asked them to check lost and found for your flag, sadly they do not have it.

I hope to see you again next year in San Diego.

John

If Absolade is so bad, why did Yamato Play it. LOL

No but serious man congrats 4-3 is still a good record with this sort of compition.

Back