Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lucario + Sharpedo SW

CrownAxe

what would some good pokes to use with it. i was figuring of just using the fishing engine since its all S1 pokes and it needs as mush speed as it can get but the onle poke i can think of running with it is ABsol which i don't think it needs

what else is there?

Holon's Castform (1 as a tech) can really help you even your energy needs. Plusle and Minun can help keep the pressure up by returning your :fighting: or :water: energy and drawing 2 more cards after one of your pokemon get's KO'd which will happen a lot in this type of deck. Absol EX can help control when the damage counters are on your opponents pokemon to maximize Sharpeedo's attacks. Spinda might be a decent starter in this since it has the possibility to be very offensive in the right situation in addition to being able to draw 2 extra cards a turn.

what would some good pokes to use with it. i was figuring of just using the fishing engine since its all S1 pokes and it needs as mush speed as it can get but the onle poke i can think of running with it is ABsol which i don't think it needs

what else is there?

Seem to recall my sister running a list with Sableye (to compliment the Fishing Engine) and used the SW basic for Carvanha, 'cause Ralts can't touch it (could make a difference later... Maybe. I don't think so, but whatever)

Of course, there might be better, especially if you're building with GE cards (other then Premier ball, I can't think of any though... Hm), but for HP->SW, it's alright. Kills Blissey for sure, but Gallade can drive you batty if it's built right (meaning using Furret or Stantler, not Absol).

thought the water enegry was a dark

Nope. Only use for Darks in this deck is the special to make Sharpedo stronger.

...though since Sharpedo ignores Buffer Piece and other such tricks, that might not be a bad thing. I kinda prefer Pluspower though (able to attach many at a time, rather then a kinda slow Dark Energy, can be attached to Lucario, etc.), but that's just me.

Back