1x Switch
1x Scott
1x Castaway

Energy:
8x :water:
6x :fighting:
1x Multi

Strategy:
Simply just bench & active attack (both)

YoYoYo Munch Help! YoYoYo

Last edited:
Lumpoleon Help!!

should I remember the SW is not out In Malta (there be in Malta in December I hope)

Last edited:
Add Roseanna's Research from SW for basics and energy add 2 prinplup and 1 empoleon because prinplup is a nice damage spreader. Put in some Team Galactic's Wager and Prof Oak's Visit SW maybe take out tv reporter and prof cozmo's Discovery. Put in 4 Cessation Crystal instead of windstorm and battle frontier. You need them and you will only use empoleon lvx one or 2 times in a game.
Your list looks decent but these changes really makes them better. I played the deck myself.

WHY DID YOU CLOSED THE OTHER ONE ANYWAY ??

I'm not sure, since no notation was left. Could have been a slip of the double click. However, be sure to avoid multiple small posts in a day, as this will get your topic locked. Check the forum guidelines.

Pokemon:
3x Empoleon
3x Prinplup
3x Piplup
3x Lucario
4x Riolu
1x lucario lv X

Trainers:
3x Rare Candy
4x Celio's Network
3x PlusPower
2x Greatball
3x Tv Reporter
2x Quick Ball
2x Battle Frontier
2x Steven's Advice
1x Castaway
3 cessation crystal
Energy:
7x:water:
6x:fighting:
1x Multi
1 DRE

I hope you like it.

bulbasnore: THX dude I will do
B_B_C: GD i like it but why would I remove 1 rare candy I like them the taste like levels lol and I 'll try to get some Cessation crystal THX for Reminding me lol short memory

Yes, drop the BF for and a windstorm for 3 cc. Keep 1 windstorm for removeing cc if you need to, or getting rid of an unwanted pkmn tool on your opponets pkmn.

DarthPika: I will do first need to get some lol
pichu bros. rox: Why do I have to put 2 Lv.X ~_~
rhodesia123: mysterious trousers aren't clothes but I know what you meant (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back