3miracle spheres(alpha,gamma,betta)
1healing field

25energies
7fire
7water
7lighting
2bounce energy
2full heal energy

Ok here we go. The main idea is to get lugia protected with the defender use the goldberry and some scoope up to save it. Lugia uses three kinds of energies that help the evolutions from evee with its pokemon power and the poke body of jolteon, vaporeon and flaeron its amazing.With a lady outing,healing field,gold berry, lugia will be charged in a moment without the possilty of taking damage. While you are charging lugia you would not be knocked out, lugia will blast with almost every basic and stage 1, plus power would help you with a stage 2 pokemon and finally if lugia would be knocked out you could save it and use a scoope up or if you already attacked use a pokemon nurse or if you used the scoope up place lugia your bench once again and use the fisherman.the rest of the pokemons are to support lugia since they use few energies to attack it would be easy and the miracles would help eevee evloutions. IFyou have comments reply.

adrianmew2 said:
11pokemon
1lugia(neo genesis)
1Ho-oh(neo revelation)
3evee(neo discovery)
1jolteon
1vaporeon(all from skyridge)
1flaeron
1electabuzz(base)
1magmar(base)
1lapras(skyridge)

24trainers
1pokeball
2pokemon trader
2scoope up
1max revive
3lady outing
1lass
1plus power
1defender
1pokemon nurse
2fisherman
2paralyzing gaze
1gust of wind
1switch
1gold berry
1healing field

25energies
7fire
7water
7lighting
2bounce energy
2full heal energy

Ok here we go. The main idea is to get lugia protected with the defender use the goldberry and some scoope up to save it. Lugia uses three kinds of energies that help the evolutions from evee with its pokemon power and the poke body of jolteon, vaporeon and flaeron its amazing.With a lady outing,healing field,gold berry, lugia will be charged in a moment without the possilty of taking damage. While you are charging lugia you would not be knocked out, lugia will blast with almost every basic and stage 1, plus power would help you with a stage 2 pokemon and finally if lugia would be knocked out you could save it and use a scoope up or if you already attacked use a pokemon nurse or if you used the scoope up place lugia your bench once again and use the fisherman.the rest of the pokemons are to support lugia since they use few energies to attack it would be easy and the miracles would help eevee evloutions. IFyou have comments reply.
Magmar has too low hit points put in another flareon. But its a good deck otherwise!!!!!!!

You're actually a little low on Pokemon (imo), you're using way too many singles of Pokemon (and Trainers, for that matter), and you have too many Energies. Focus the deck on one Eeveelution, support Basics, and Babies. Bring the Energy count down to about 15, plus or minus 2.

I made some changes to my original deck: here they are

13pokemon
1lugia(neo genesis)
1Ho-oh(neo revelation)
3evee(neo discovery)
1jolteon
1flaeron
1electabuzz(base)
1magmar(fossil)
1lapras(skyridge)
2cleffa

25trainers
2pokemon trader
2scoope up
3lady outing
2plus power
2defender
2fisherman
2paralyzing gaze
1gust of wind
1switch
2gold berry
2strenght charm
1healing field

22energies
6fire
6water
6lighting
2bounce energy
2full heal energy

Ok here we go. The main idea is to get lugia protected with the defender use the goldberry and some scoope up to save it. Lugia uses three kinds of energies that help the evolutions from evee with its pokemon power and the poke body of jolteon, vaporeon and flaeron its amazing.With a lady outing,healing field,gold berry, lugia will be charged in a moment without the possilty of taking damage. While you are charging lugia you would not be knocked out, lugia will blast with almost every basic and stage 1, plus power would help you with a stage 2 pokemon and finally if lugia would be knocked out you could save it and use a scoope up or if you used the scoope up place lugia your bench once again and use the fisherman.the rest of the pokemons are to support lugia since they use few energies to attack it would be easy and the miracles would help eevee evloutions. IFyou have comments reply

Last edited:
here's a new idea

1)If you get a healing field and Lugia in your first 7 cards you're lucky cuz you have the posibility of not being damaged, then you could charge lugia since most of the basic pokemons and stage 1 have less than 90HP
(except for some like chansey) you will get rid of them but you can do up to 110 of damage if you use a strenght charm and a plus power.(you can also use counter claws and you will defeat a stage 2 pokemon with a succesful flip.

2)Another way to survive with lugia is by using the multi technical machine(to paralyze whie you charge lugia)

I have more ideas for my deck of Lugia's power in mind but this is just a little.

Last edited:
Here's my fix:

Pokémon (16)
1 Lugia (Neo Genesis)
1 Ho-Oh (Lv. 44) (Neo Revelations)
4 Eevee (Neo Discovery)
1 Jolteon (Legendary Collection)
1 Vaporeon (Skyridge)
1 Light Flareon (Neo Destiny)
1 Espeon (Aquapolis)
1 Electabuzz (Base Set/Best #1)
1 Magmar (Expedition)
1 Jynx (Neo Revelations)
3 Cleffa (Promo #31)

Trainers (22)
3 Pokémon Trader (Legendary Collection)
4 Town Volunteers (Aquapolis)
3 Lady Outing (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
3 Strength Charm (Expedition)
4 Energy Stadium (Neo Destiny)
2 Switch (Expedition)
3 Super Potion (Base Set 2)

Energy (22)
6 Fire Energy
4 Water Energy
6 Lightning Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Lugia and Ho-Oh can do damage with the types. Lugia now has a great combo with Energy Stadium, as the discard can come back to the hand. With the addition of Psychic Energy, Ho-Oh gains power.

I redid your Eevee line, and added an Espeon. Espeon can move Energy from Pokémon to your hand, especially great against Mewtwo (Base Set or Expedition). Rather than Lapras, Jynx is a bit more reliable.

The Trainer mix needed a makeover. Here's a rule of thumb: NEVER play more than 24 Trainers in a deck (the most recent had 25). Then you probably won't be suspected of being a supporter of Trainermon (being a supporter of Trainermon is a bad thing). The Trader was a good idea, added one more. Lady Outing stayed in the deck, as it had multiple elements. Strength Charm and Switch also stayed. However, Super Potion went in the place of Gold Berry, Energy Stadium was added to the deck (especially combos with Lugia), and 4 Town Volunteers is a must in almost every deck.

I know someone on PTCO who wasn't the best player, but he made good decks when it came to thinking up original ideas. Here's what his deck kinda looked like (as far as I remember) as far as his strategy for the "Rainbow" deck goes.

4 Slowpoke
4 Slowking
3 Ho-oh (non-holo rev.)
3 Cleffa
2 Pichu

4 Professor Oak
4 Computer Search
2 Item Finder
3 Energy Stadium
3 Gust of Wind
2 Switch
3 Super Energy Removal
3 Lass
3 Gold Berry
3 Focus Band
2 Town Volunteers

2 Electric Energy
2 Fighting Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Grass Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy

Hope that helps! Props to Banedon for the idea!

Last edited:
Lion_of_Darkness's version looks pretty standard/well constructed, Ho-oh seems to be the only unusual part. I might want to find room for one more each of the Basic Energies, and maybe some Lady Outings. Not sure where they'd go, though. And this one would work well, I think. Maybe use Ecogym, 1/2 or 2/1 with Energy Stadium, as a counter to ER/SER.

Last edited:
dkates said:
Maybe use Ecogym, 1/2 or 2/1 with Energy Stadium, as a counter to ER/SER.

That's what Slowking is for. I wouldn't dare use Slowking without a reason. Energy Stadium is just so I can get the different Energies as I need them.

you cant use slowking in modified, but if you want your deck to be modified, you have to take out the plus power and defender too...... also, why do you refuse on taking advice from other people? they try to help, and you just ignore them and keep reposting your deck, with a few changes, they know about this game, I can for sure tell you that you started playing this year the least, if not like 3 or 4 months ago or something. Try to take the advice from everyone (except a few which I wont name) , because they know what they're talking about, don't close yourself to only your ideas, and accept help....

who are the people that which I don't take advice (you)
Hey if I could challenge you in whatever format you want of course you won't have any chance :p

... whatever you say dude, seriously with this deck how many battles would you expect to win? try winning against a riptide deck, or an entei cargo.... believe me, i would love to challenge you and many other people from the forums, but since i live in mexico i cant....

13pokemon(my lucky number)
1lugia(neo genesis)
1Ho-oh(neo revelation)
3evee(sandstorm)
1jolteon
1flaeron
1elekid(neo genesis)
1cleffa(promo)
1zigzagon(ex sandstorm0
1Linoone(ex R&S)
1Qwilifish(neo revelation)

28trainers
2pokemon trader
2scoope up
1Lannete's search
3lady outing
2strenght charm
2fisherman
4paralyzing gaze
2gold berry
2healing field
1energy stadium
1ballon berry
2Traveling Salesman
2Relic Hunter
1Pokemon Fan Club
1Profesor Elm

19energies
6fire
6water
6lighting
1Multi energy

The main idea is to get lugia healed with goldberry and some scoope up to save it. With a lady outing,healing field,gold berry, lugia will be charged in a moment without the possilty of taking damage. While you are charging lugia you would not be knocked out, lugia will blast with almost every basic and stage 1, plus power would help you with a stage 2 pokemon and finally if lugia would be knocked out you could save it and use a scoope up or if you already attacked use scoope up place lugia your bench once again and use the fisherman.the rest of the pokemons are to support lugia since they use few energies, like elekid that doesn't use any energy to attack even if its in your bench it will help you.

My old version was pretty bad, But with this deck I have been beaten 2 of 18 battles at the store battle zone. :eek:

Last edited:
Looking a bit better, but I think it could still use work. The Trainer engine definitely looks a lot better than before, although it could still use some tweaks. However, I'm not sure Lugia is such a good Pokemon to have in this deck, especially if it's for Unlimited. It is Neon-legal, but Neon is dying as a format. I think you still have way too many singles of Pokemon, personally -- only Eevee is not a single. Just try to focus the deck a little more, basically. Figure out how you want the deck to work, then drop any cards that you don't really need. Then, add more copies of the cards that you do need. Remember that having 2 of a particular card in your deck actually means you more than double your chances of getting it, as compared to a single.

You're right neo-on is dying and thanks for your opinion but with the supporter cards and eevee I get what I need. I will do a E-on deck when the EX-Dragons cards come out. There are too many excellent dragons like RayquazaEX and LatiosEX they would be the key to many decks. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back