Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Luxchomp "The perfect list" by James Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter™

Apparently this list is the perfect list.

Pokemon:
2 Luxray GL
2 Luxray GL Lv. X
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C Lv. X
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Azelf LA
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Ambipom G
1 Lucario GL
1 Toxicroak G

ENERGY(13)

1 Psychic
4 DCE
4 Lightning
4 Call

TRAINERS(29)
3 Cyrus
4 Roseanne's
1 Luxury
4 Turn
1 Bebe's
1 Premier Ball
4 E-Gain
3 SP Radar
1 Aaron's
1 Warp Point
1 Palmer's
1 Pokegear
3 Spray

Strategy: Basically the same way every luxchomp works... You Bright Look to bring your oppenent pokemon out and us garchomp to snipe bench

Last edited:
LuxChomp doesnt really need a counter because It can pull things up and Snipe them but it they JUST put mewtwo down then you just scoop i guess. I have never played a mewtwo counter in mine and have never had the problem.

besides Mewtwo, how do you deal with a fast setting up Machamp, Uxie is a good counter, but unown g wakes him a lot better :eek:

Machamp sucks, Noone used it.

Pokegear has been fairly well.. gets u out of some tight spots if you lose Wager/Get Wagered/Let Loose'd

you run dialga G Lv.x for the mewtwo counter.
it destroys it.
Sorry but this list isn't perfect.
I feel I have constructed a perfect list On Luxchomp.:biggrin:
Around 60-40 at the least against anything

maybe -1 pokegear, +1 unown g?
I played against machamp the other day and realized that the takeouts were killer. especially since uxie x + lucario+ crobat drop is only enough to kill one, uxie can't use zen blade next turn, and they just send up another machamp and ko your only defense against it. I'm working my list to have a good matchup on everything..

A few things that sort of tilts me.

Pokemon:
2 Luxray GL
2 Luxray GL Lv. X
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C Lv. X
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Azelf LA
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G <--- Why?

1 Ambipom G
1 Lucario GL
1 Toxicroak G

ENERGY(13)

1 Psychic
4 DCE
4 Lightning
4 Call

TRAINERS(29)
3 Cyrus <--- Why?
4 Roseanne's
1 Luxury <--- Switch that for a bebes
4 Turn
1 Bebe's
1 Premier Ball
4 E-Gain
3 SP Radar <-- Switch one for a bebes
1 Aaron's
1 Warp Point
1 Palmer's
1 Pokegear <-- WHY?
3 Spray

And one thing, no Mismagius? no Unwon G?

Pokegear is amazing.
Against Machamp just Spray their Setups and they can't do anything.

Maybe +1 Vs Seeker though.

1 Bronzong G <--- Why?[/B]

Because bronzong G adds in amazing energy manipulation, just before you poketurn ur luxray, you move an energy attached to him onto another pokemon, and ensure that you don't lose that energy attachment (that is just one situation made as an example, it can be used in many other situations too)

bronzong an energy from active, turn active, attach energy to new active that you zong'd to, attach gain, (garchomp c x is active, most likely) healing breath damage off of zong, dragon rush in one turn with no dce. it helps make the deck more potent with 1 turn main attacker switch/energy power up.

maybe -1 pokegear, +1 unown g?
I played against machamp the other day and realized that the takeouts were killer. especially since uxie x + lucario+ crobat drop is only enough to kill one, uxie can't use zen blade next turn, and they just send up another machamp and ko your only defense against it. I'm working my list to have a good matchup on everything..

lol yea u can, retreat uxie x, bring up a bat poketurn it and voila, another dead champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back