Lvl x's for pokemon that need them

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by vadrake, Feb 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. vadrake

vadrake New Member

I'm also taking requests for any pokemon you people feel are under powered.

Aggron LV.X HP150 :metal:
    LEVEL UP -Put onto Aggron

[Poke-Body] Tough Iron
    If any damage would be delt to Aggron and reduced by the effect of a card ,except by resistance, reduce the damage by another 20.

[M][C] Protect
    If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your next turn, all effects of that attack that would affect Aggron during your opponents next turn (including damage) are prevented. Aggron cannot use Detect during your next turn.

W-:fire:x2
    R-:psychic:-20
    R-[C][C][C][C]

Bastiodon LV.X HP140 :metal:
    LEVEL UP- Put onto Bastiodon

[Poke-Power] Charge!
    Whenever Basitodon is on your Bench and your opponent's attack would damage your Active Pokemon, you may switch Bastiodon with that Pokemon (before applying damage). If you do, Bastiodon does 30 damage to the Attacking Pokemon.

[M][M][M][C] Stand down? 30
    You may switch Bastiodon with one of your benched pokemon. If you do, any damage inflicted by Basiodon's poke-power Charge does 30 extra damage to the attacking pokemon.

R-[C][C]

Reduced Stand down? by one colorless energy, and redid the wording similar to Meditite's.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Poor wording. Please check the stickied guide for assistance.

3. vadrake

vadrake New Member

You could always suggest what is poor as well, as well as actually looking at the cards. I tried following the guides, but certain things (like the poke-power charge) has no precedent.

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Aggron LV.X HP150 :metal:
    LEVEL UP -Put onto Aggron

[Poke-Body] Tough Iron
    If any damage would be dealt to Aggron and reduced by the effect of card, other than by resistance, reduce the damage by another 20.

[M][C] Detect
    During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Aggron by attacks. Aggron may not use Detect during your next turn.
    R-[C][C][C][C]

Bastiodon LV.X HP140 :metal:
    LEVEL UP- Put onto Bastiodon

[Poke-Power] Charge!
    Whenever Basitodon is on your Bench and your opponent's attack would damage your Active Pokemon, you may switch Bastiodon with that Pokemon (before applying damage). If you do, Bastiodon does 30 damage to the Attacking Pokemon.

[M][M][M][C][C] Stand down? 30
    You may switch Bastiodon with one of your Bnched Pkemon. If you do, during your opponent's next turn, if Bastiodon uses Charge!, Charge! does an extra 30 damage to the Attacking Pokemon.

R-[C][C]

I fixed a few grammer and capitalization errors, but that was actually pretty good. Keep up the good work. Bastiodon's power and attack are very unique. I have no idea what the real wording for it would be. I would recomend changing Detect to Protect, though, because Aggron doesn't dodge, it blocks.

5. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Make Stand Down? cost less Energy.

6. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

I'd suggest for Tought Iron to say:

Double all reduction done to damage done to this Pokemon.

7. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

^^That too.