Madfluffiness(T2 Altaria)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Hatter™, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Pokemon: 8
    4 Swablu GE
    4 Alataria GE

Trainers: 37
    1 Buffer Piece
    2 Cessation
    3 Castaway
    1 Scott
    2 Drake's Stadium
    4 ER2
    4 Quick Ball
    2 TSD
    4 Pokedex910is
    4 PlusPower
    3 Pokenav
    2 Celio's
    3 Master Ball
    1 Copycat

Energy: 15
    4 Boost
    4 WP
    7 Water

Strategy: get out altaria ASAP and start attacking away!:thumb:

All Help Welcome.
    MadHatter:biggrin:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  2. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Lightning plus + Lanturn

K. Guys, fix 'em, don't rate 'em. Infractions are next, yah?

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Nice deck.I'm going to run Altaria, and it's either this or Darktaria. Anyway, run 3 Drake's. They are acually essential to blocking Gallade. Maybe some ER2? Also, a couple extra Scotts would makr this deck happy. Grab Castaway, Drake's and Ceilio's all in the same turn? I'll go for that! Also, 4 Ceilio's is a must. I know Quick Ball pretty much does it, but still... and where's your Mentor or Roseanne's? They let you recover from a lone Swablu start, plus thin your deck of Swablus so that you hit a guaranteed Altaria with Quick Ball. A 1-1 or 2-2 Dugtrio line might help against Magmortar, preventing him from sniping off your Benched Altarias.

Hope this helped.

4. HurricaneWarty

HurricaneWarty New Member

I personally would go -4 on the Potion, I think you could better utilize those slots with only 80 total hp for Altaria. With those 4 spots I'd put in 2 more Castaway since it's your main energy searcher, a Strength Charm in case you can't draw into your PPs, and probably another Master Ball with the 4th spot. I'd try and squeeze in a couple straight draws, probably Oak's Visit, but I'm not really sure where you would put it. You should be ok though with all the non-supporter draw type cards you play. I still think the ultimate annoyer like this is Meganium d even if it is weak to fire, but 'tis a disscussion for another day and another thread!

5. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

well, since people think i need another pokemon in here... what should i use with it?

6. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Use Cessation Crystal.

7. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

With something like this, you could almost run blissey as a secondary. THAT could get really annoying.

8. Scipio

Scipio New Member

No Super Scoop Up? It'd help recycling near-dead Altarias.

9. stalkerex

stalkerex New Member

Id add more buffer piece. Gallade would hate you, having to flip 5 to ohko it. Other fighting decks would hate you as well. Attack, resistance, and buffer = -70 ^^
    Other types would be reduced 50, thats evil!

I run Altaria with my Pory Z

10. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

^ And then you have to take into acount what's Drake's will reduce (10), so that's 80 with a Buffer, or 60 without!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.