Not open for further replies.

Umbreonking

POKEMON(4)
4 Magikarp(base)

TRAINERS(4)
4 Focus band

48 water energies
4 dark

I try to win by using flail this deck is tihgt it always wins!!!!!!

Well, the Dark won't help you now.
With the new rules, Dark Energy won't add damage to Magikarp's attack.

Even with the old rules, all you'd be doing is KO'ing your own 'Karp. After all, there are two inbetween turn phases after you attach the Dark and if your opponent does any damage to you, even if you flip heads on the Focus Band, the Darkness would place a damage counter before your next turn starts. Since it's not an attack, the Focus Band, if it's still there, won't save you.
With only 4 Pokemon in here, the one KO will probably be enough for you to lose the game. Even if you manage to get more 'Karp's out, they won't last more than a turn or two each.
I hope you were kidding with this deck.

I might as well make a suggestion not that it really matters since its nothing but a joke deck

-4 water energies
+4 Gyarados (skyridge)

Hey,,

Along with the Skyridge Gyarados, I would add in four boost energy, 4 power charge, 4 retro energy and/or undergound ruins to de evolve and fianally Lure ball or Town Volunteers to get Gyrados back...

Use Gyrados's Pokemon Power over and over again to take energies away from your opponent with heads....

Use boost energy to get the fast knockout...

Umbreonking said:
POKEMON(4)
4 Magikarp(base)

TRAINERS(4)
4 Focus band

48 water energies
4 dark

I try to win by using flail this deck is tihgt it always wins!!!!!!

ROFL, you need to add some 30hp Dunsparce in there, he's just more insurance. He kills everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back