Magikarp

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Umbreonking, Oct 5, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbreonking

Umbreonking New Member

POKEMON(4)
    4 Magikarp(base)

TRAINERS(4)
    4 Focus band

48 water energies
    4 dark

I try to win by using flail this deck is tihgt it always wins!!!!!!

2. dkates

dkates New Member

I think you had a little too much time on your hands when you made this one.

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Well, the Dark won't help you now.
    With the new rules, Dark Energy won't add damage to Magikarp's attack.

Even with the old rules, all you'd be doing is KO'ing your own 'Karp. After all, there are two inbetween turn phases after you attach the Dark and if your opponent does any damage to you, even if you flip heads on the Focus Band, the Darkness would place a damage counter before your next turn starts. Since it's not an attack, the Focus Band, if it's still there, won't save you.
    With only 4 Pokemon in here, the one KO will probably be enough for you to lose the game. Even if you manage to get more 'Karp's out, they won't last more than a turn or two each.
    I hope you were kidding with this deck.

4. Dek

Dek New Member

I might as well make a suggestion not that it really matters since its nothing but a joke deck

-4 water energies
    +4 Gyarados (skyridge)

5. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Hey,,

Along with the Skyridge Gyarados, I would add in four boost energy, 4 power charge, 4 retro energy and/or undergound ruins to de evolve and fianally Lure ball or Town Volunteers to get Gyrados back...

Use Gyrados's Pokemon Power over and over again to take energies away from your opponent with heads....

Use boost energy to get the fast knockout...

6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

ROFL, you need to add some 30hp Dunsparce in there, he's just more insurance. He kills everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.