3 Bebe's Search
2 Night Maintenance
3 Warp Point
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Cynthia's Plan
1 Luxary Ball
3 Premier Ball

Strategy: Pull out Leafeon X on the bench and set up the Magmortar LV.X. Verdant Dance and Leaf Guard while Heatran Lv.X gets ready. Then, Flame Bluster away and get the ergies back to Bazooka for 40-20-20 or 80 with Blast.

Heatran LV.47 – Fire – HP100
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Flash Fire
You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose 1 Fire Energy attached to your Pokemon and move it to this Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[R][R][C][C] Magma Storm: 40 damage. You may discard any number of Basic Energy attached to Heatran. If you do, do an additional 20 damage for each Energy card you discarded.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Heatran LV.X – Fire – HP120
Level Up

Poke-Body: Heat Metal
Even if your opponent’s Burned Pokemon Evolve, Devolve, or Level Up, the Burn isn’t removed. In between turns, treat all of your opponent’s Burn flips as tails.

Poke-Power: Heat Wave
You can use this Power once at the end of your turn, if this Pokemon is on your Bench. Choose up to 2 Basic Energy cards that were discarded by the attack of your Fire-type or Steel-type Active Pokemon on this turn, and reattach them to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Cynthia's Plan – Supporter

Return your hand to your deck and shuffle your deck. Then, draw 4 cards from your deck.
If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out on your opponent's previous turn, draw an additional 4 cards.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Luxury Ball – Trainer

Search your deck for 1 Pokemon card (excluding Pokemon LV.X), show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

If there’s already a card named Luxury Ball in your discard pile, you can’t play this card.

Match-ups:

Torterra 30-70 in your favor becasue you can snipe their Sceptile and make them use more time. Claydol too.

Last edited:
MagmaHatter is better. But you aren't MadHatter, nor are you on team hatter. So I don't
see how you have permission to use his name.

-1 eevee for 1 leaf lv.x
-2 fire energy because 18 is too much. One goes to the 23rd pokemon and the other should be a warp point or bebe.

you're really going to have fun getting 3 Lv.X's that have high retreat out with only 2 warp points in your deck.

lol i dont really care.. im actually flattered when people use Hatter... lol :tongue:

anyway...
Theres a lot of money here lol...
I would say... Take out Pachi.
add 2 More Calls

Try and Make the Rose's 4 if you can..

Also, what you are doing.. you are trying to mesh 2 different decks into one
Heatran/Mortar
Leaf/Mortar

which can be difficult to do.. im not sayin take this apart.. im just stating maybe you could also make those 2 ...

anyway:
-2 Pach
+2 Call
-1 Fire
+1 Rose

I see this as being more situational. If he gets the Heatran out, he would go with the Heatran, but if he gets Leafeaon out... Not so much a get all three out and pwn kind of thing.

The :fire: Heatran better be in LA or in the set after that. If makes the LV.X so much more playable and a great force to be recond with.

I mean, HELLO, Magma Storm + Heat Wave = 80 damage minimum every turn!

It's attack costs are the only draw back though.

Makes me remember. I have to edit my Sniper Burn list to include that Heatran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back