Magmorio?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mca3, Dec 15, 2007.

1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I was thinking of trying a new deck, has anyone tried a magmorio deck? Would it be possible to run a deck of Magmortar lv. X with Lucario Lv. X in the same deck, if it were possible how many of each energy should I run to make this work, and some possible trainers and pokemon to add in? I just want to try something out!

2. tglilly

tglilly New Member

The idea of the deck sounds fun.... but I don't think it would be very consistent because Lucario Lv. X needs at least 2 fighting energys and Magmortar Lv. X needs all fire energys for it's atack. If you do try this deck you will defently need to put in double rainbow energys. Or maby just run the deck with out the Magmortar Lv X, because the new Magmortar is better with the energy cost for it's attacks, and I do beleave that the first attack gets more powerfull with each energy attached. (Corect me if I'm wrong I have not seen it for a while and am not 100% sure)

3. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

Or you could keep the LvX in just for the extra HP and Burn.

4. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

Don't think it would work. To many inconsistencies. Different energy, different strategy. you can break strategy up a few ways to see the difference.