3 Rosseane's
4 TVR
2 Warp Point
2 NM
3 Rare Candy
4 BeBe's Search
4 Master Ball

Strategy:
Use Blaze to power up Blaze GE and Mags and then Snipe.

Last edited:
I think that is entirely too many Pokemon in this deck. Your deck should have no more than 20 Pokemon in it and I have found in my Mag deck, 18 works the best. My suggestions:

-2 Pachi
-1 Blaziken (either one is fine)
-1 Torchic
-1 Baltoy ( I know you wouldn't want either prized, but deck can win without Cosmic Power)
-1 Claydol
-4 TV Reporter
-4 Celios Network (If you are running Claydol, Bebe's Search is a better choice)
+4 Bebe's Search
+2 Roseanne's
+3 Felicity's Drawing
+3 Quick Ball
+2 Switch (in case your Mag is affected by Sleep, Burn, Poison, etc.)

I prefer the PK Blaziken over the GE one because Firestarter is easier to use than the GE Blaziken, however, that one also does damage and has a higher HP (I prefer Typhlosion with Firestarter more). However, the PK one will be rotated after Worlds. Pachi is not key in this deck unless you go against someone using Cessation because a lot of Mag decks set up fine without Pachi. TV Reporter is also being rotated and Felicity allows you to discard 2 Fire to use with Firestarter.

As I have said in several Mag deck posts, I have very good success with my Magphlosion deck and my fiancee used to use a Magiken deck and she has since switched to Magphlosion like mine because it is more stable.

Z

yeah, uh, zman, I think she has a good list, theres no need to drop any Pokemon. DRE are not necessary in this deck, drop them, and max out Scrambles, and add the rest to your Fire Energy. Your trainers are okay, but you could use a few more, if you like. If you must drop a Pokemon line, drop a Claydol line, maybe a Pachy, and if you absolutely need the room, drop a Blaziken line. Other than that, its a nice list.

hi i play a magmortar,absol and a arcanine deck i find the stratagey a lo easyer if u wont the list let me know im not to sure about ur deck it sonds good i cant get how the blazakin hepls replace it with absol for the attack baefull wind teduce ur opponets cards in hade its also a very good starter

pretty good list i suggest max out on the scrambles and drop the dre's cus in this deck you really don't need them.

I never said that the list was not good. All I said was there was too many Pokemon and I stand by that statement. The proof is in my local card shop where nobody running over 20 Pokemon has ever placed in top 4 at our tournaments, let alone win any of them. More trainers are needed and in order to make room for more trainers, some Pokemon have to come out.

Z

I edited the list to have less pokemon, though IDK how it will work out and I know that if 2 of ANY pokemon is prized, I could be in trouble. I like a 4-2-2-2 Blaze line, but I'll try it this way. Thanks for all of your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back