Roseanne’s Research – 2
Prof Rowan – 2
Speed Stadium – 2
Night Maintenance – 2

Energies – 16

Special Metal – 4
Metal – 6
Lightning – 6

Stradegy - Auto paralyze any of your opponent's pokemon and lock your opponent to death.

Here are the main pokemon in the deck.

Magnezone Lv.X - Awesome, 80 plus auto paralyze for :metal::lightning discard is great, added with Electivire means you are likely to get it off every turn once it is up and running.

Magnezone - Even if there was another Magnezone out, I'd still use this one. Free retreat on massive metal pokemon is invaluble, you can't get that anywhere else!

Electivire - Helps keep the auto paralyzing running. This stage 1 can re-energize Magnezone Lv.X every turn as long as you have a :metal: energy in play or in your hand.

Metagross - A curveball and an needed part, the only problem I could see with the auto paralyze was when you KO'ed your opponent's pokemon your opponent hard the chance to attack back, with this on your bench you have the chance to change your opponent's pokemon every turn so you can not only continue to auto paralyze but also do some MAJOR damage spread.

Overall it's a very nice deck that has a high chance of being seen during BRs. :biggrin:

This week I've been running the same idea; different Pokémon.

3-2-3-1 Magnezone
3-3-1 Electavire
3-2 Lopunny
1 Azelf
1 Unown G

The Lopunny have proved useful for healing and drawing. I have yet to have any problem with having sufficient Energy, especially with Electro Trans. I'm going to drop my Electavire line down to 2-2-1 for a 1-0-1 line of either Bastiodon, Metagross or Luxray LA. Oh, and Unown G has proven to be useless as a Tool, but I have attacked with it (I play 2 Multi-).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back