2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Warp Point
2 Bubble Coat

2 Call Energy
5 Electric Energy
10 Metal Energy

Strategy: Use Magnezone Lv X and the SW Vire to paralyze the oppents pokemon then ko it and use Vire Motor Drive to cycle back discared lightning to itself then Magnezone's Electric Trans to put them back onto itself to ko the opposeing pokemon then rinse and repeat.

I'm new to the game so any fixes / help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
First take out absol because it doesn't do much in this deck. I would put in an electrivre DP for a little extra power. You don't need 8 elctric because you only need 1 for electrivres attack and 1 for magnezone. You also have the recycleing power so you only have to play 6 of them or even 5 or 4. I don't see the 2 call energy doing much because you probaly won't have them when you need them. So - 2 call + 2 trainers. + 2-4 electrics + 2-4 Metals becuase magnezone is your main attacker and he needs metals for the normal one's attack and you have no way of recycling them besides NM.

Deck Updated Any more fixes and is this good enough to win like Battle Roads and City Champs If not my other option is EmpoZong would that do better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back