Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Majestic Dawn Apprentice Patch

I accidently deleted my apprentice program, where can I re-download it? It isnt on Pokebeach anymore, so I cant get it there.

Thanks in advance,
Drew

Hey, again this one may be weird cause of the background and also because of the fact that it doesn't come with the Pokemon patch and you have to manually do it (from the link on this page download MD I guess)

http://www.magic-league.com/download/apprentice.php

Also, you can just replace the graphics in the folder to get a custom background, that is you can make the background anything you want

No problems here. Drew, try reinstalling Apprentice then install the MD patch. I have a feeling you may have extracted some files to a wrong folder... maybe... If that does not work, is there a way for me to send you my Apprentice? I have all the sets, and it works fine.

Your patch has caused my apprentice huge problems, it now doesnt work and now I have to delete my appr. and where I downloaded it doesnt have it anymore so now I cant ever re-download the version I like. Just wanted you to know because I am NOT happy. :nonono:

Drew

its not a big deal

No problems here. Drew, try reinstalling Apprentice then install the MD patch. I have a feeling you may have extracted some files to a wrong folder... maybe... If that does not work, is there a way for me to send you my Apprentice? I have all the sets, and it works fine.

I downloaded my apprentice from Pokebeach and all the other links people have sent dont have any patches with them, or if they do it is MTG.

its not a big deal

To me it is,

Drew

Drew,

The PokeBeach extractor was being really glitchy for me a while back. I'd suggest jsut getting one ofthe M:tG Apprentice installs and then extracting teh new files to their own folder, then replacing them manually to the Apprentice folder in teh C: Drive. I had to do that before I wiped one of my systems to get APPR to work right. Hope this helps!

~Cardz.

Back