Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Manchester Battle Roads this weekend

Fan Boy Three

Hi everyone

Fan Boy Three will be running a Battle Roads tournament this Saturday, after Pokemon League.

What: Battle Roads
Where: Fan Boy Three, 17 Newton St, Manchester, M1 1FZ
When: This Saturday, May 24th 2008 at 1pm
How Much: £5 - but everyone who plays wins at least two boosters!

It's a great time to practice for next month's Nationals.

Dave Salisbury
Fan Boy Three

p.s. thanks for all the nice things you've said about us on the Manchester thread. I love you guys too :)

Dave, can I confirm whether or not it is flagged as a Premier event (or whether it will be), and also do you have prize support for this event?

Cheers!

I don't think any of the UK BRs are flagged yet.

I reported my own as having a problem due to the missing flag via my son's account and had a 'short bus' moment: I forgot to check that the return email address was still valid. (stupid ntlworld)

I noticed, but the thing is this event is going to be run right outside of the Battle Roads season - seemed a bit odd. Would like some confirmation as it would be a long way to travel for no premier points :frown:

Yes this is/will be shortly flagged as a prem event (All the remaining flags should be placed on shortly on the the BR and CC Events)

Hi everyone

Fan Boy Three will be running a Battle Roads tournament this Saturday, after Pokemon League.

What: Battle Roads
Where: Fan Boy Three, 17 Newton St, Manchester, M1 1FZ
When: This Saturday, May 24th 2008 at 1pm
How Much: £5 - but everyone who plays wins at least two boosters!

It's a great time to practice for next month's Nationals.

Dave Salisbury
Fan Boy Three

p.s. thanks for all the nice things you've said about us on the Manchester thread. I love you guys too :)

:smile:dave, everyone knows that fb3 is THE place to be:smile: see you tomorrow:wink: m :tongue:

Thanks to everyone who turned up from afar.

Top 4 was Me: G&G and 3 lots of Magkiss.

Had a great final with Ben, the amount of energy you had tanked up on Maggy was stupid.

Trying to figure out just how much shame to feel from winning with G&G.

See you guys at the Nationals.

Arrrg! Still can't believe the misplay I made with that Baltoy! Gutted... was a great final though! :thumb:

Hehe, Ace Gaming strikes again -

Seniors:

1st - Callum F
2nd - Josiah S

Masters

2nd - Me
3rd - Joe Hamilton
4th - Alex Hughes

Was an awesome event - thoughroughly enjoyed myself, and I know everyone else from Ace Gaming did too - thank you all! The North rocks! :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who turned up from afar.

Top 4 was Me: G&G and 3 lots of Magkiss.

Had a great final with Ben, the amount of energy you had tanked up on Maggy was stupid.

Trying to figure out just how much shame to feel from winning with G&G.

See you guys at the Nationals.

glad you won on sat, good luck on 7th june :wink:

Back