Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Martin Moreno - Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

9/10/06, Sunday.

Part 1: Depicts the actions of Sunday night of the Pokemon TCG World Championships.

Martin Moreno Conspiracy Theory.

Alright, this is Martin Moreno ( currently our United States National Champion) and well, upon hearing the news of my complete and utter dis-inclusion from Pokemon Organized play program for the next five years, I feel that it is my obligation to keep the community informed on any information I find out. When I was forwarded the news of my ban 2 days ago, I had many theories, but honestly, no real concrete answer to what I could of possibly done to upset Pokemon Organized play. I have been playing this game for a long time and enjoyed playing at the competitive level I did, and became incredibly successful at it.I really do compare this game to maybe, the organizations we see like the NBA, NFL, or even Professional Wrestling, and what tends to be a trend is the more successful members of those community get unneeded extra attention attached to them. I didn’t really mind, and even had fun with it! All of you remember the posts after my Nationals win. Good times, but wow, it’s time to get serious.

Sunday night of World’s weekend is where all of this begins. A lot went down that night. I remember meeting and greeting almost everybody in the Pokemon community. Wow, I must of said hi to at least 50 people that I knew from online, it was one of the most amazing things ever. And you know what? Regardless of how well they did in the main event, everyone had a positive attitude about the night just being there, the atmosphere was almost unreal. So we start our story with me, Martin Moreno meeting up with familiar faces and just walking around. We say hi to people, we mingle and we sit in the lobby by the pool area just kicking back, trading war stories (pokemon ones of course) and having a good time. I see a group of three girls. The three girls being Sara, Lindsey, and Brittany. One of them, (Being Brittany, 18) catches my eye. They are from Oregon, and the girl Sara from the group says that her father is a tournament organizer. Alright so it’s time to put the A game on. I’m a player, I have to say something if a hottie is around. Me and Patrick
k get to work. We walk towards the elavator. I’m feeling the situation coming up with a smooth line to maybe get her to hang out with us, and maybe if we get lucky, have a little dinner or something, real G’s don’t take vacations. As we move towards the elavator, Patrick K trips and falls! I am disgusted! The girls simply look at us and laugh and go about their business leaving up the elavator. I help up Patrick and he proceeds to tell me the fall was planned. A very risky play indeed, but it didn’t seem to pay off. So I walk over back to the lobby area with Patrick and see Steven S. Very great guy, so being the active person I am, I say let’s ditch the lobby and head somewhere to hang out. So me and Steven head over to Michael P’s room to see what we can do, and as we get off the elevator to go to the room, in the very room next door I see none other then who I refer to as “The Oregon Girls”, and of course at the very site of us they start laughing remembering Patrick’s big crash and burn (literally). So what do I do? I tell them I am the United States Pokemon TCG National Champion. She starts laughing again, and that’s when Sara tells me that her father is an Oregon Pokemon Tournament Organizer. It surprises me that these three girls are somehow related to Pokemon. Come on, girls at a Pokemon event? It’s almost unheard of. After that little discussion they walk away to find something to do and our National Champion strikes out AGAIN. No Number, no name, I must be losing my touch. As Brittany walked away I asked her what she was going to be doing. She says something about going to the pool. I say, “Well, when you guys are done, we’re going to be hanging out and watching movies in room 928 at 9 if you wanna come hang out”. She gives me like a maybe, takes my phone number and goes about her business.

Now here is an important part of the story. This is probably one of the biggest pieces here, which I believe has a lot to do with how I was held responsible and banned. The person in the next segment has to go unamed. Why? Well, the other day I was called by this person and he says he was questioned by Mike L. on the telephone. And Id rather take the blame than rat someone out. I don’t do that. We will call him Bowser lol.

Alright so me and Patrick K go and knock on Bowser’s door. This person is 21. He has a room full of people and I ask him what’s happenin. He wasn’t doing anything neither, so I tell him to hang with us and go to my room at 928. He says alright, and he’s carrying a bottle of vodka with him. We see a couple more people, then a couple more people, and then before we know it we have a crowd of people. I am not mentioning more names than I have to I don’t want to involve anyone that doesn’t want to be so I will keep it at that. There were about 15 people who ended up coming to my room. So we show up there and somehow we managed to have the Pokemon TCG 2005 World Champion Jeremy Maron with us! Haha, this was totally a treat. Pretty much we kept on telling him how much we really don’t care about the crap people put him through for preforming so well. I remember even saying, “don’t worry about those player haters”. I really do think we got through to him, I mean the guy cracked the first smile I’ve seen out of him in his life. So as all of us are talking, Paul A (21) one of my better friends who lives in the LA area of San Diego gets a hold of the bottle that Bowser brought, and was having some drinks. I tell him to pour me some. Of course I down it. Don’t even feel a thing. Pfft. I Usually go to Tijuana wich is 10 minutes away from San Diego where I live to party and have drinks legally because of an 18 drinking age. Being 20, it doesn’t really bother me. However, I don’t encourage it. If you are trying to keep fit, it messes with protein synthesis. Anyways, It’s getting close to Nine and I need to go get some clothes from my car wich was in the parking garage. Eric E and Matt E then follow me I leave the room to Steven S and John K. I tell him to look over it and he gives me the thumbs up. Me, Eric, and Matt head back to the lobby where we run into the Oregon Girls once again. I stand by Brittany and ask her what she’s up to and she kinda acts like she doesn’t care (hmmm I’m smart!). I ask her if she’s still coming and she says yeah. So Me Eric and Matt head to the car and go get stuff and head back up to the room. When we get back I open the room door, and find about 4 people still left in my room. And to my surprize I see Nick S and Efrain (I don’t know his last name) I ask ask them why they were there and they said they were bored. Apparently when Eric, Matt and I
Left someone who was still in the room let them in. This is an important part of the story because and no point did I want these two to be around me. Efrain, I have had problems with before in the past. At a sealed tourney from the year before they were caught cheating. And I didn’t like how they did it to beat my Brother Sharif. So as I put my things down I get a phone call. It’s Brittany! She says she’s coming up to the room with her friends. I am surprised because it seemed she wasn’t interested, and I tell her to go ahead and show up. At this point I ask EVERYONE to leave the room. Matt Eric and Paul are the only ones I said could stay because well, they were of age, and we just had beer delivered. Chung L, Nick S, John K, the only people left in the room when we came then left upon my request. I want to make it known now, that while I was there that Nick and Efrain had NOTHING to drink while I was there. They spent a total of 5 minutes at most with me alone before I asked them to leave. The above people mentioned will attest to this, and I hope this is being read very closely. So the girls knock on the door, and I let them in. I start talking to Brittany as I am giving one more drink and we all agree to hit the pool area. I didn’t have any swimming trunks but Eric came to the rescue and let me borrow a pair. We leave and head to the pool area. I see none other than Dave Schwimmer, and yes, as always he’s carrying a cocktail. Nintendo people have fun too! The girls, me, Paul, Matt, and Eric all head to the pool. Where we kick back and soak in the Jacuzzi and just talk none sense to each other. At this point im feeling dizzy, and it’s too hot. So we all end up leaving the girls say their goodbyes and decided to go back. Heading back to the room I run into none other than Pablo M and the Argentina players. They tell me how much they are a fan and want a picture. All of them are great people and I posed for a picture with them. Now if you look at the picture, Efrain and Nick are not in it. Why? Because I didn’t hang out with them. After the group picture Paul A, sees that I am not feeling well and begins to help me back into my room. We are going up the Elavator, and as it seems Nick and Efrain are waiting outside the door of my room for God knows why. I get in and lay down and just am DONE. Apparently, from what I was told, they took pictures of me passed out. this point they start taking pictures of me because they found it amusing. Security comes up to my room because a person by the name of Nick E. Called the front desk and reported that he got word of partying. Security takes a look in the room and obviously dosent find a problem and says have a nice evening. How do I know this? Well, not only did Nick E go up to Eric E later bragging to him how he called security on me, but even went as far to ask Brittany how old she was in the lobby when she was heading back to her own room. Now why would he be doing this? Well, I’ll cover that a little later. Little did Nick E know that Eric was spending the whole evening with me. And I would find out about his plot, wich you will soon find is way more elaborate than you even might be able to imagine.

The next morning I wake up to a knock on my door. My room is a mess, there’s an empty bottle of Vodka and some empty cans lying around, but I have nothing to hide, so I let them in anyway. They began asking me questions about a person named Efrain. This is surprising to me, and I say that they visited my room but I asked them to leave because I was going to the pool. Knowing I am only 20, they didn’t question me about the bottles. Wich was sorta surprising, but they really didn’t even care. I told them I knew that he lives in San Ysidro, which is a little south from San Diego where I live. And I also informed them on how they stole my SD hat and an Ecko T shirt I had on the desk in the room. I give the police Matt D’s cellular number ( a fellow Californian and a key player in the conspiracy theory) saying they might be able to find them that way. They leave and I head over to Matt and Eric’s room. And we get ready to go to Disney Land. I go to Denny’s and have breakfast with Eric and Matt and get a phone call from Efrain. Here’s how it went.

Efrain: Hey man, do you know what happened last night?
Martin: What happened
Efrain: Me and Nick are in big trouble.
Martin: Over what?
Efrain: We jacked some fools stuff and the police are on me.
Martin: yeah, they came and knocked on my door this morning.

At that point the conversation ended. Eric and Matt were there for it, and well I continued my day and went to Disney Land. Before I get into the Conspiracy Theory, I just wanted to give everyone a visual of exactly what happened that night. Word for word, this is the truth and I will even swear upon on mother who passed away in 2002 (God bless) that this is an accurate account of what happened. I will be posting part 2 shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
when Nick Esky came up to me and Hot Carl in teh play room and told me that he was telling security on martin, and that he talked to the girls, i was pretty much shocked. this person has a personal vendetta against martin people, and i don't know all the details to it. all i know is that he had nothing to do with the partying, but when he heard martin was partying, he decided to get himself involved and go tell security some story to have them go to his room and check on him. unreal.

martins highly detailed account of that night is true. the others that were there will surely back this account, because it is true. unban the national champ, because he is innocent.

Martin said:
We are going up the Elavator, and as it seems Nick and Efrain are waiting outside the door of my room for God knows why. I get in and lay down and just am DONE. Apparently, from what I was told, they took pictures of me passed out. this point they start taking pictures of me because they found it amusing. .

How did they get into your room in the first place

Hey,
well I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Brittany (from above). I feel it's my obligation to help Martin out in this situation since he has been falsly accused of this. Since I was there and know first hand what went down I would only feel right if I did. I will start off by saying that everything that Martin wrote is 100% true; I for one should know, since I was with him practically the entire night. There is not one thing I would change on what happened. We first met down in the lobby that day....yes that was memorable lol. I don't think I could forget that.The second time I saw him, since our rooms were close, was when he gave me his number. I called him a little later and told him that we would meet them in the room he gave me to go down to the pool. When I arrived there only 3 people were in the room. Martin, Eric, and Matt. Paul came a few minutes later; we then headed to the pool. We stayed there for awhile and just hung out. Me and my friends decided to head back to our room after that since it was getting late, the guys headed to their rooms as well. And on my way back to my room I was asked in the lobby what my name was and how old I was. I come to find out it was Nick Esky who had asked me this. I will finally say that Martin in no way deserves any of this. I know what he is being accused of and I will say right now that none of it happend. And I will stick up for him 100% :smile:

Rulemaster said:
when Nick Esky came up to me and Hot Carl in teh play room and told me that he was telling security on martin, and that he talked to the girls, i was pretty much shocked. this person has a personal vendetta against martin people, and i don't know all the details to it. all i know is that he had nothing to do with the partying, but when he heard martin was partying, he decided to get himself involved and go tell security some story to have them go to his room and check on him. unreal.

martins highly detailed account of that night is true. the others that were there will surely back this account, because it is true. unban the national champ, because he is innocent.

Don't you dare lie Celio. This is what happened.
I go up to Alex and one of the Celios. Alex says "Did you hear? Security is looking for Matin?"
I say "really? I just saw him down stairs. Maybe I should go tell security where he is. But I DID NOT EVEN SEE ANY SECURITY. I went down stairs and instead talked to the "Oregon girls." And I asked Brittany how old she was. "17 she says." HMMM. Definately not "18" like Martin just said. One lie out of the way. And you know what Celio, why don't you and everyone else just call the Hilton? Ask if they got a call from my room, if I talked to security, and all that other stuff. In fact watch the surveillance tapes. You'll see me going up and talking to the girls. No security. So, if you wish to lie, tell a lie that you can back up.

What an eventful evening that transpired. Now that I have everyone caught up on that, it’s time to get down to business. It’s tough to keep close friends in this game when you have two faced people who really are not trustable. Now what I found out through my phone calls, asking around, and investigation is that my ban came after an apology letter sent to PUI from Nick S . Or so they thought. I found out that his letter was in fact not written by him, in fact, after getting a hold of Nick’s mom, she flat out told me that he didn’t write it, SHE did. Now how is POP going to take a letter that wasn’t written by the person who was convicted of certain actions as something sincere? Although, I doubt they have this information. How does this have anything to do with my ban? Well, from what I found out, the letter actually slanders me. Yes, in the letter she states that not only did he and Efrain were personally invited by me, but I supplied them with alcohol where they came and partied with me. Wich I find funny because I am actually not even old enough to buy alcohol, but much less supply it, but I figure POP thinks I could get a hold of it anyways. Why would she do something like this? Well as I talked to her more, I found out that Matthew D helped her compile this letter that she sent to Pokemon Organized play. Well of course, he would. I mean, he was with me that night right? Oh wait, he left Sunday before 6pm to take his girlfriend home back to San Diego. How can he be in two places at once? I must have known the X-men character multiple man and not even known it GEEZ!

So I’m cruising on Lafonte and come across an interesting post. Apparently, Ben Lugia a known Pokegym person did a little investigation of his own. Here’s an aim conversation he had with Matthew and posted on Lafonte:

TmmyCartm (8:57:01 PM): okay.
darkrep13 (8:57:13 PM): i know what your thinking
TmmyCartm (8:57:16 PM): you are going to be 100% truthfull to me
darkrep13 (8:57:18 PM): and i had nothing to do with it
darkrep13 (8:57:25 PM): niether did eskey
TmmyCartm (8:57:31 PM): thats impossible.
TmmyCartm (8:57:40 PM): because nobody else could have.
darkrep13 (8:57:49 PM): what about shutte and efrain
darkrep13 (8:57:54 PM): isnt it possible they said something
TmmyCartm (8:57:58 PM): it is
darkrep13 (8:58:04 PM): that cut them a deal
TmmyCartm (8:58:12 PM): "cut them a deal?"
TmmyCartm (8:58:17 PM): what do you mean?
darkrep13 (8:58:36 PM): maybe they fessed up
TmmyCartm (8:58:51 PM): martin did NOT supply them alcohol
TmmyCartm (8:58:55 PM): it was S's mom
darkrep13 (8:59:00 PM): dude
darkrep13 (8:59:08 PM): i talked with S and efrain
darkrep13 (8:59:12 PM): they told me the story
TmmyCartm (8:59:15 PM): and why WOULDNT they lie?
TmmyCartm (8:59:30 PM): you think S is going to say "my mom gave us alcohol"
TmmyCartm (8:59:32 PM): ?
darkrep13 (8:59:44 PM): efrain even had a pics of him at the party
darkrep13 (9:00:10 PM): K can tell you too, that S was at the party
darkrep13 (9:00:24 PM): theres eye witnesses
darkrep13 (9:00:26 PM): theres pics
TmmyCartm (9:00:29 PM): martin told me that once they came to his room, they were kicked out
darkrep13 (9:00:37 PM): maybe martin is lying
darkrep13 (9:00:43 PM): ever think of that
TmmyCartm (9:00:44 PM): i want to see the pics
TmmyCartm (9:00:46 PM): now
darkrep13 (9:00:49 PM): i dont have them
darkrep13 (9:00:51 PM): efrain does
TmmyCartm (9:00:57 PM): ugh. then get them or something...
darkrep13 (9:01:02 PM): ill try
darkrep13 (9:01:28 PM): efrain showed me pics of when martin passed out
darkrep13 (9:01:41 PM): they were at that party
darkrep13 (9:01:46 PM): and they werent kicked out
darkrep13 (9:01:53 PM): they left willingly
TmmyCartm (9:02:07 PM): ...this is strange.
TmmyCartm (9:03:14 PM): get the pics
darkrep13 (9:03:19 PM): ill try
TmmyCartm (9:03:22 PM): is there anyway you can obtain them over AIM?
darkrep13 (9:03:34 PM): efrain is hardly ever on anymore
TmmyCartm (9:03:35 PM): i'm at home now, and this is like, my only time i can actually play lawyer.
TmmyCartm (9:03:44 PM): can you call him?
darkrep13 (9:03:50 PM): i dont have his number
darkrep13 (9:04:04 PM): talk to K, he was at the party
darkrep13 (9:04:08 PM): he knows the story
darkrep13 (9:04:20 PM): martin, deserves this ban
darkrep13 (9:04:36 PM): its what he gets for smoking pot and taking ecstacy at worlds
TmmyCartm (9:04:53 PM): but who TOLD ON HIM?
darkrep13 (9:05:00 PM): more than likely it was S
darkrep13 (9:05:14 PM): he did send in an applogy letter
TmmyCartm (9:05:27 PM): i want to know what was written in that apology letter.
darkrep13 (9:05:35 PM): i dont know
TmmyCartm (9:06:45 PM): can you find out?
darkrep13 (9:06:54 PM): ill try
TmmyCartm (9:07:07 PM): can you talk to him on aim?
darkrep13 (9:07:16 PM): ill call him
TmmyCartm (9:07:43 PM): ask him what it was word-for-word
TmmyCartm (9:07:54 PM): or have him e-mail you the letter, assuming it was typed.
TmmyCartm (9:07:57 PM): i'll brb
TmmyCartm (9:15:27 PM): how do you know if martin took drugs during worlds?
darkrep13 (9:16:24 PM): i have eyes
darkrep13 (9:16:47 PM): and i know when a person is stoned out of thier mind
TmmyCartm (9:17:00 PM): okay, well
TmmyCartm (9:17:03 PM): did you call S?
darkrep13 (9:17:06 PM): yes
TmmyCartm (9:17:10 PM): and?
darkrep13 (9:17:39 PM): he told me that he sent a letter in to shwimmer telling about the events of the night appologizing for what he did
darkrep13 (9:17:43 PM): and what happend that night
darkrep13 (9:17:48 PM): including the party
TmmyCartm (9:18:08 PM): ...okay...go on.
TmmyCartm (9:18:17 PM): i need SPECIFIC details.
darkrep13 (9:18:40 PM): where martin supplied alcohol, and he smoked pot and took ecstacy pills
darkrep13 (9:18:56 PM): he supplied them to S and efrain
darkrep13 (9:19:04 PM): who were invited
darkrep13 (9:19:07 PM): and he didnt kick them out of the room
TmmyCartm (9:19:22 PM): well, i dont know who to believe anymore.
darkrep13 (9:19:35 PM): i talked to 4 witnesses in that room
darkrep13 (9:20:03 PM): nick S, nick B (who i talked with in person today), K, and efrain

Apparently we went from drinking cans of bud light and vodka, to having Ecstacy and Marijuana. I’m not even going to comment on this because this is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Because first of all, Ecstacy is a dangerous drug, and when mixed with alcohol IS deadly. You are nearly guarenteed to go into a coma when you mix the two. So I wanna be the first to say on Sunday night one of this was even in the room, or anywhere for that matter. But let’s look at his sources here:

“darkrep13 (9:19:35 PM): i talked to 4 witnesses in that room
darkrep13 (9:20:03 PM): nick S, nick B (who i talked with in person today), K, and efrain “

Well, a good point Lawman brought up in a post in another topic is, is that it is very possible, that if they gave a solid reason to why they did it, maybe they felt they could get less of a ban, and maybe off the hook with the cops. Well look what happened. A ban from 10 years to two, and a 5 year banned unexplained posted on my name. So we can easily discredit Nick S, and Efrain. So that leaves someone named Nick B. Sounds made up to me. Who the HECK is that. Then John K. But, I’m not commenting on him, he can post what he has to say when he reads this. I mean, Nintendo could ask some adults who were around who supplied alcohol, like maybe Jimmy B, our second place finisher at World Championships who saw me Sunday night with the girls and The E brothers. He tells me over the phone that he will attest that they did not spend time with me personally, but he’s ONLY a legal adult who was there. He can’t be a logical source of information.
[Admin's Note] A careful reading of the above gives Jimmy as a witness to Martin's innocence. It does NOT say that he was a supplier of anything to anyone!!! -the management[/Admin's Note]

So we have nick E who harassed Brittany about her age bragging about calling security, Matt D who we proved is lying about K testifying to there being drugs in my possession Sunday night in my room. (Wich btw was true, the police that showed up the next day for sure would of searched for) and next we have Nick S’s mom. What’s her deal? Well, what I do know is she is dating a man named Jeff C. Jeff C, the father of Sheldon C who was caught cheating at the National Championships and was banned for it. For a year. What does this have to do with me? Well about 5 months prior, to the World Championships at league one day he was telling Nick S that he wasn’t allowed to trade his Mew ex. I guess since he’s his Mom’s boyfriend, that he has some sort of authority. However, seeing Nick nearly in tears I stepped in and said that he didn’t need a babysitter and he can trade on his own. Not liking these comments, he told gym leader Nick E that I was out of line. And not only that, started emailing PUI telling them that I showed up to his league drunk. Which is funny, because I attend league once a month. My Schedule at work schedules me to work every Sunday morning. And has for the past year. I have documented proof of this and can share it with POP at any time if they need it. How many people wanna have a RAGING PARTY at 11am? Ew, not me.

Upon finding out about these false letters Nick and Matthew compiled to send and get me banned from organized play, Sharif A, my brother , angered, showed up to league and confronted Gym Leader Nick E with the issue. Sharif then threatened to tell POP that Nick E has been letting banned players play in sanctioned league events under false names. With me never going to league, who would tell on them? He then cried, and said he didn’t mean to do what he did. My brother can attest for it. Yes! Out of guilt he admitted to it. But I have a LIFE, I don’t have time to deal with rumors. So I didn’t send any letters denying this because I assumed they would of called me asking the merit value of such statements. So knowing all of this information here’s the break down.

Nick E: Gym Leader, very good friends with Jeff C, Laura S, and Matthew D.
Matthew D: Helps Laura with a letter adding information from an event he wasn’t even there attending.
Laura S: ACTUALLY wrote the letter influenced by the two above mentioned pupils. And is very, very close with Jeff Cwho obviously had it in for me also in addition to the mentioned above.

Before I hung up with Laura, she told me on the phone that they have been compiling things to get me banned for a while. And that, they have been talking to POP for some time now. The worst part of all of this, is that POP took no measure in finding out the accuracy of any of this information. Not a single email or phone call. So I would like to publically call them out and ask them why, and how they let something like this happen. Yes, laura confirmed on the phone, the apology letter is the reason I am banned for five years. No I am not standing for this, I did nothing wrong and plan on fighting this. And I also like to say everything in this post is fact. So I open the floor to the rest of you who have anything to add. If you have any questions I will answer them. I plan on calling Mike L tomarrow and hopefully clear all this up. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Darksight530 said:
I went down stairs and instead talked to the "Oregon girls." And I asked Brittany how old she was. "17 she says." HMMM. Definately not "18" like Martin just said.

Took the trap buddy. So why ask? You don't have it in for me? Mr. Big Gym Leader! Explain the letters to POP, explain why you would ask her age. Are you security now? Your done buddy.

i'm guessing you are esky. i assumed you went and told security to go to martins room, as you said you were GOING to. martin will clear up the brittany thing, i wasn't there for when she told him her age or when she told you her age. i'm not lying bud, thats just what happened. you seriously came off as someone who has a vendetta against martin bud. why even get yourself involved in the situation? it had nothing to do with you.

I asked because when I was in the elevator with you and Paul Andrade, you were drunk out of your skull touching yourself saying to Paul "Dude, I want to **** Brittany." I don't want you to do that to an underage girl!!!

Edited Let's avoid the masking shall we.

Sounds like some theives and downright shady people tried to get our National Champion banned. The worst part is these criminals succeeded.

PUI has a wonderful opportunity here to make things right. There are people who care about this game, and Martin is one of them. He has been here since way back in the day and has stayed true. Then there are those who couldn't care less about the game and show up to Worlds just to try and find some good people to rob. PUI I'm begging you to do the right thing here; reinstate these criminals original 10-year bans and remove Martin's ban.

As for that conversation its just going by what I heard from Nick Shutte . The letter Nick's mother sent in had nothing to do with me at all. It was sent in long before the one Nick sent in (Which didn't event get a reply) As for my helping with the letter, I merely gave it a grammar check. I really don't have anything to do with this. But if you want to freak out on me, then you are welcome to. Just remember that I didn't do anything here.

Really Matt? Want to explain why you claim I had illegal drugs in a room you were not in? And Explain how John K says that he was never questioned about such things? He's going to be posting about it soon..

amphyrules said:
Lame :(

I dont see how POP can't take your side of the story into account. This is a joke :\

PUI doesn't meander about what actually happend prior to banning someone?
WHAT?! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE!!!111

Well Martin, if word of mouth is untrustworthy then I guess that we are at an impass. But you are the one banned for 5 years, not me. I didn't do a thing here. It seems that you can dish it out but you can't take it, that's always been the case with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back