Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Maryland: March 1, 2008

ninetales1234

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Are you ready for the battles? The Maryland State Championship in Glen Burnie is coming!

The staff at Aardvark Gym, one of the largest leagues in the world, will be organizing a State Championship. This time we're going to Glen Burnie!

7476 Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard
    Glen Burnie, MD 21061

• Time: March 1, 2008
    Registration @ 11:00am
    Round One @ 12:00pm
    Late players will be given losses for the rounds they missed- no exceptions. Through our TO experience, Aardvark Gym staff has become increasingly efficient in setting up and organizing tournaments. Expect us to start on time. Show up, even if you will be late- remember, Premier events are free; you have nothing to lose! Late entry does not affect your Premier Rating.

• Contacts:
    Games and Comics and Stuff website: http://gamesandstuffonline.com/
    Judges- ninetales1234 (HJ)
    titan-girl (PTO)
    pokemonforever
    aardvarkvcg
    Ryan Simmons
    John Douglas
    (more judges TBA)

• Format: Modified-Constructed
    There will be deck checks. Make sure your deck is Modified-legal the first time.
    Click here to see what sets you may use for your deck.

If you don't have enough Modified-Legal cards, remember, this is a retail venue: buy some! If you are having trouble, please talk with tournament staff. They will be make sure you're good to go.:smile:

• Tournament Style: Age Modified Swiss

• Admission: Free!

• Prizes:
    -Standard prizes of course. aardvarkvcg, titan-girl, and I have a tendency to take things to the next level- we will most likely augment the prizes.
    -Door prizes. That means you don't necessarily have to do well; you could get prizes just for being there.
    -I'll be throwing in one SW booster for last place in each age division.
    -This is a Premiere Event so you will be playing for a Premiere Rating.

• Make sure you come with:
    -Something to write with (to record your wins/losses)
    -Damage counters and coins (or dice) for coin-flipping.

• Additional Info: Don’t forget to be there on time and don’t forget your POP ID#. If you haven’t become a POP member yet, come early so we can sign you up and give you a POP ID#. Membership is free. If you have any questions about this tournament, post in this thread or PM me.

Check out prerelease in Lusby!
Lusby

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO glad that it's not in Rockville again! Now we won't have to wait 2 stupid weeks for them to up date the rankings. Me and my family will be there for sure.

Aardvarks is really excited to be Hosting Maryland States.
Games Comics and Stuff is a great venue and store. There is so much room we can spread out and enjoy ourselves.
We have a lot of really awesome door prizes to give away.
Stay tuned for more details.

Last edited:
Back