Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Massive Ad Support For Pokémon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With Pokemon sales running ahead of projections for Nintendo, it is now exploring the possibility of other videogame-based CCGs in the future."

Interesting. Perhaps a SSBM CCG is in order.

Mr. Reich, a SSBM TCG has been hoped for by MANY, MANY, MANY of us...may it become a reality! :D

Good. One of the things I think that has hurt the game THE most in the past and even still today is a lack of knowledge. A lot of people just assume the game is dead because they don't see commercials for it and because little kids don't play it on the playground anymore... This could help. :)

Also, a SSBM card game would be fun, but I don't have money for anything other than this. ;-p

Yeah i have been noticing a lot of advertising for pokemon and it is really a great thing. All of these promises of organized play need to be keeped though, because i haven't seen anything that resembles a tournament series yet and i am starting to get a little impatient. I guess they are waiting to release a couple of sets so they can shake up the format.....

If they give Creatures the job, a new Nintendo based TCG could become a success.

Part of the organized play success will depend on all the local players supporting whatever effort is being made. In Florida, many people are coming together to try and rally the cause from all areas of the state.
Nintendo is making sincere efforts at returning the game to its former prominence, but we all( players,judges,store owners and TO's) have to do our part and actually GO to an event when it's being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back