MD prerelease pulls

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by blackxof, May 11, 2008.

1. blackxof

blackxof New Member

so im sure not all of u r going to the MD prerelease but if u were/are what combos are u really hoping for to win the event? im hoping for a good kabotops fossil deck. but it would b nice to see what u guys think.

2. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Im just hoping that between me and my GF we pull a Porygon ZX >.<

3. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

lol why porygon????

4. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

I really want to play a porgon deck, cause hes cool lookin ^_^ I prefer to play fun decks, as opposed to GG

5. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

If anyone is interested, I might produce an article about the good cards to draft in the Majestic Dawn prereleases. Including common weaknesses and such.

6. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

if you want a fun deck play evees!!!im building it for fun and becuase evees are the best.

7. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

EVERYONE is going to play evees, making it no fun. Its not fun to go to a tournament and find 35/50 of the people playing the same 3 decks.

8. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

How does this apply to deck building and such when you are talking about prereleases and such?

9. blackxof

blackxof New Member

i really dont think u guys understood. at the prerelease they give u packs of MD and u make a deck. i was wondering what cards u wanna make a deck out of in MD. what would u just love to draft in teh tourny. sorry if u guys didnt understand. im just hoping i get alot of fossil trees. not very many trainers to draw so they will b the easiest to draw out. i hope u all understand now

10. WinkWinkNudgeNudge

WinkWinkNudgeNudge New Member

Kangaskan is a brute attach 2, bite for 30. Then attach again flip for 4X20. Repeat.

Start with anything. Take a hit or two. Power-up Mew Two. 60 KOs most of the field. If not skip an attack recover for 40 then KO.

IMO Chatlot is the best starter for them. Retreat is free and you can Mimic if you aren't lucky enough to get the Chatlot/Mew or Chatot/Kanga start.

Very boring but effective decks.

Last edited: May 12, 2008