MD Set List

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ColdCoates90, May 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  2. The Gorn

The Gorn Active Member

Interesting. No Supporters.

Any idea what the new energies do? (I'm gonna guess that Health Energy removes special conditions and Recover Energy restores HP (pure guesses), but "Call Energy" sounds intriguing.)

3. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

I noticed that to.... wonder why.
    Does not really make the list look believe-worthy.

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Boo-yah! Seriously, a lot of this set is pretty lame. Not a single supporter. Potion/Switch/Energy Restore/Energy Switch/etc just added to take up space. 2 Chimchar, 2 Eevee, 2 Piplup, etc, just to take up more space. Yup, this is definitely Power Keepers 2.

The foils/rares aren't bad, but the rest is kind of lame.

5. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Wow. For the first time in history from since Ruby & Sapphire unvealed supporters, this is the first set we do not get one. I would be thinking we would be getting 2, Fossil Ex. and Mama's Concern (MC isn't even on the list?). I mean really, look at GE. They got 6 trainers and one supporter, and we get an impressive 15 trainers (SAME AMOUNT OF TRAINERS AS DP!) which includes one good Stadium, but no supporter. very dissapointing to me, really.

I also noticed, we got 1 JP DP5 card, Sneasel.

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Impressive yet lackbuster 14 trainers that are 99% reprints from the last few sets. They could have at least reprinted Roseanne's Research and Bebe's Search. I guess they felt we needed more potions since it's already been reprinted twice in DP-on sets.

Let's hope for Potion for DP6!

7. d13tp3ps1

d13tp3ps1 New Member

The trainers they chose....are not good. They better not rotate out Power Keepers. Or the next set better be very heavy on cool trainers and supporters.

8. pokeball S

pokeball S New Member

nope not true we are getting mamas concern which is the only supporter the local place that has league has the starter decks and mamas concern is on the back one of the theme decks "i forget which one though"

9. Jason

Jason New Member

Snap. POTION DOES NOT GET ANOTHER REPRINT THIS TIME.

Fossil Excuvator is in. #82.

But you got 2 supporters - Fossil and Mom.

10. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

15 Trainers: Lets not forget about Dawn's Satdium.
    We get 3 New Trainers in this set, the two fossils and Dawn Stadium.
    So we have 20% of new trainers.
    That really sucks. GE had all new trainers (with the exception of rare candy), and we get another bad reprint trainer set.

I just noticed #82 was missing.
    Thanks Jason.
    And Potion gets the boot!

11. mcoville

mcoville New Member

I am a little skeptical of that set list. I will wait and see what actually gets posted with pictures with numbers on the bottom. I really thought we where getting Buck's Training in this set and why are there so many double pokemon (eveem chimchar, leafeon, glaceon, etc..)?

12. Jason

Jason New Member

oh snap. i sent him the wrong file

*goes to find it*

ah... the two files are similar named... so yeah, ill resend with the right file, i must've sent the files in a rush >_>

my mistake, sorry. :(

13. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

wait.... uh oh. i think theyre gonna rotate out DP next season! look at the trainers! weve got pokedex, double full heal, super scoop up, and warp point... ALL OF WHICH HAPPEN TO HAVE NOT BEEN REPRINTED SINCE DP!!!!
    oh god.

14. pokeball S

pokeball S New Member

thats exactly wat i was thinking yoyofsho16

15. Jason

Jason New Member

im so stup[id, i sent him my speculation list by mistake.... must be so tired after a long and exciting weeend..... So much stuff, and sent him the wrong file, which was so similar named to the correct one. If you see this WPM, please get on AIM asap as I will send in the right one. my BIG mistake :'(

16. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

So the List is wrong ?

17. Jason

Jason New Member

yes.

im so going to hit myself against a pole...

18. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

*thinks of phione*
    You better make a new thread about that the list is wrong, or put it in the thread title, some people might get angry :/
    When will we see the irght one ?

19. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Obviously, will know what the list is when the prereleases are over.

20. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Why is it Fossil Excavator and not Mother's Concern?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.