Mega Spam.dec

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Kamekazeman, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamekazeman

Kamekazeman New Member

this is NOT a spam thread by the way so dont turn it into one.

Pokemon: 19

4 Chikorita MT
    3 Bayleef MT
    2 Meganium MT
    2 Meganium DF

1 Squirtle CG (Damage reduction)
    1 Blastoise CG

4 Chingling MT
    1 Chimecho MT

1 Holon's Castform

Energy: 15

6 Grass Energy
    4 Fighting Energy
    4 Multi Energy
    1 Scramble Energy

Trainers:26
    4 Celio
    4 RC
    2 NM
    2 TGW
    2 WindStorm
    2 WarpPoint
    3 Mentor
    4 TVR
    1 Copycat
    2 PP

Strategy is to get out Meganium ASAP. use delta reduction numerous times, murdering decks like empoleon (-60 damage w/ resist) Kricketune (max out @ 50 w/o PP/SC) and Lucario (-30 & w/e to bench) because delta reduction is applied to the defending pokemon it protects all of my pokemon, meaning snipers lose too. Blasty d is for inferncatty match-ups as well as Mortar varients. Chingling starts, duh. AND Meg from MT is brutal against most decks because of ultra powder being able to supply up to 3 special conditions AND 20 damage for 1 energy. any suggestions are welcome but NO SPAM!!!

posting match-ups as i test them.

Empoleon varients: 80-20. Full resist plus being able to reduce damage via delta reduction is brutal, making an empoleon only able to do 10 to the bench w/ Ice blade or 10 to meg w/ Aqua Jet is lethal. that and poisoning/burning the empoleon hurts alot too.

Lucario Varients: 70-30. if i get out meg d fast enough i can hit them fairly hard. they end up evolving into lucario lv.X and taking out the meg just for me to come up and take em down again.

Magmortar Varients: 60-40. this deck sets up too fast for the mortar decks to handle, once Blasty is out there their advantage of weakness is gone and you can Fire Counterattack everything in your way.

2. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

This deck seems a little Too much to keep in mind.

3. Kamekazeman

Kamekazeman New Member

not really, you just have to know the ebbs and flows of the match. if you see your opponent is struggling with energy, add some special conditions, make em sweat a lil. all has to do with paying attention, thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.