Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis, TN Team Magma v Team Aqua PreRelease March 13th

meganium45

Hey now, come one, come all to Triple Play in Memphis for the Team Magma v. Team Aqua PreRelease which will be held on Saturday March 13th with registration starting at 12:00 noon, and 12:30 we make our decks!

Everyone who enters gets 6 packs of the newest release before it hits the stores, with the winner of each age division being able to win a full additional box!!!!

Entry fee is $15.00, everyone gets to keep everything in their 6 packs!!!

1st prize in each age division gets a box, second gets half a box, 3rd and 4th get 9 packs each! Everyone 5th and lower who enters gets a bonus pack just for playing! Guaranteed 7 packs for only $15.00 with the chance to win 35 more!!!!

After the main event, we will do another draft, this time a pass draft, $15 for 6 packs.

This will be held at Triple Play Sportscards in Memphis Tennessee - GREAT PLACE TO PLAY!!!

Come see Meganium45, Swanton1717, Dragon Lady, and more of your favorite people to win these HOT NEW CARDS.....

I cannot wait to see you all again....Meganium45

What is your estimated swiss rounds, will there be a lunch break and the earliest you can expect people to get out of there.

If there are less than 64 people, we will do 5 swiss rounds, with no top 8.

Assuming everything starts on schedule, we will pass packs out at 12:30 (after lunch time), build decks until 1:10, and then play 5, 25 minute rounds until 3:45 or so. Prizes will be given out before 4:00, and the after event will start at 4:45, after everyone has had a chance to eat!

That is my initial plan...and I am sticking to it. We ran St. Louis on a similar schedule, and were actually done passing out prizes at 4:10! That was with 48 participants.

Thanks

Vince

3 Days to go, Chaw!!!

5-8th in each age division get 4 bonus packs each. The above prize list is a typo. You know what that means!!!! MORE PRIZES!!!

M45

Back