Metal Blade RS on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by BLiZzArD, Sep 17, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

20 POKEMON

3 Zangoose
    2 Aerodactyl ex
    3 Kecleon
    4 Aron (roll out)
    2 Lairon (iron defense)
    2 Lairon (magnitude)
    2 Aggron
    2 Aggron ex

20 TRAINERS

3 Lady Outing
    3 Switch
    3 Elm
    3 Poke nav
    3 Oracle
    2 Copycat
    3 Mysterious Fossil

20 ENERGY

4 Metal
    4 Rainbow
    2 Lightning
    2 Fire
    2 Fighting
    2 Water
    2 Psychic
    2 Grass

After playing today I tweeked the deck a bit linoone got no play so I opted for the aero line works much better

Last edited: Sep 20, 2003
  2. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

I would suggest not using a full 4-4-4 that will all need the only 4 Metals and 4 Rainbow especially with nothing that can get them back in rson. I just don't like the rainbow Kecleon idea. I would rather go with something else. Perhaps water to back Aggrons.
    Oh BTW, you might want a Zigzagoon ;)
    Zigzagoon goes very well with Linoone if you use it :lol:
    Oh yeah, ....you have 62 cards.

3. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

I would add in R/S Delcatty that allows you to draw cards. You could use some more card drawing.

4. dkates

dkates New Member

Where would he do that, Pokeplayer? A Stage 1 line is not easily added into a deck -- they usually take up about 5 card slots. Not trying to pick on you, by the way. As Pidgeotto "joked," you need Zigzagoon if you use Linoone, which I would recommend -- Linoone is a great support line.

5. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Pokeplayer was probably talking about Delcatty instead of Linoone. Which might not be a bad idea. I still like Zangoose as maybe a 1 or 2.

6. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

gimme a revised deck list and lets see if I can make it work I need this before Saturday so please hurry and it must be RS on

7. dkates

dkates New Member

I'd say switch the Linoone line to a 2-2 Delcatty line, drop 2 Kecleon, and use the 3 new slots for Energy Removal 2's. Other than that, I don't think I'd change a thing.

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I would keep Linoone, bumping it to 3. Use 2 RuSa ones, and 1 Sandstorm, or vice-versa. The new Sandstorm one allows you to pick up cards from the discard pile, like your already used Metal Energy.

Is this RuSa and up??? If not, try out Super Scoop, especially for Aggron EX. Why let your opponent 2 prizes if you can deny them? Other stuff like Rare Candy or Wallys Training??? can be helpfull. Birch isnt all that strong. I tried it, and it generally got me like 1-2 cards when I could actually play it.

If you use Kecleon, Multi or Rainbow Energy is best, that way you dont end up with more than 2 energy on him to apply weaknesses.

9. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

you must not have read the ruling on Rainbow/multi energy they don't work the way we all wanted it to work so that's the reason for all energy types

10. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

changed

changed deck after league today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.