Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Metal Desire - DP-LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

afstandopleren

This an idea I got when I looked through the Legends Awakened section in the Gallery.
Might need LOTS of work.

----------
Pokemon
----------
2 Jirachi LA
2 Pachi GE
1-0-1 Metgross LA
2-1-2 Togekiss GE
3-2-3 Aggron MT
1-1 Claydol

Total: 21

-----------
Trainers
----------
4 PokeRadar
2 Night Maintenance
2 Snow Point Temple
3 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
3 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy

Total: 21
-----------
Energy
--------
4 Special :metal:
14 Basic :metal:

Total: 18

Strategy:
The main idea here is to drain your opponents Energy, Switch, Warp Point and Night Maintenance.
Just keep Doom Desire at them with Jirachi, restore and deal damage with Aggron and Togekiss and Metagross as good techs.

I know it's not good yet so I'm VERY open to ideas.

Last edited:
Let's see, Aggron can hit hard and puts ALL energy back into the deck while dealing damage.

Sounds like a perfect back up attacker to me...

aggy = good main attacker lol.
instead of kiss 2-2 bronzong MT to discard the tanking metals
then -2 jirachi
+1-1 bronzong ifds to search for spec metals. check pokebeach for scans

I want to keep it playable in this format. But thanks for the pointers and ideas.

But I'd rather keep the current list untill I can test play it before making changes...unless someone can give me a really good advice.

That is the thought behind the deck. Since you force them to thin their Switch and restoring trainers, they will soon parish when running out of Energy, Switch, etc.

free retreat solves that problem aka AMU. and what do you mean "playable in this format"? the set comes out in winter and i was suggesting it for when winter comes around.
-2 snowpoint
-1 basic :metal:
+1-1-1 metagross line

-2 jirachi
+2 pachi
jirachi does lock good with the exception of evolved Mr.mime (but NO ONE plays evolved mime)
pachi = better start it brings out aron, beldum and togepi/claydol. bronzong MT can get spec metals in discard

im just here to help. it sounds like an infernape X deck, except it is a little slower, and it focuses only on getting spec metals to discard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back