Metroid Prime???

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Pokekid, Dec 14, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Im thinking of getting Metroid Prime for x-mas and is it any good?

2. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

From what I've seen and played, it's totally awesome, and should keep you entertained.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Its a great game. Seriously the graphics are out of this world (bad pun ¬.¬) but it is great adventure/shooter.

4. Dek

Dek New Member

Graphics are great
    Gameplay is great
    its so great, it makes me wanna do another episode of Reviews on the Run, but Im too lazy to do it :lol:

5. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

I enjoyed it, but if you're the type who likes a slaughterfest (like SeriousSam on PC), then don't bother. It's an adventure game. I still play it from time to time. :)

6. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Great game, plenty of hours of fun, challenging, and all that jazz.
    I definitely recommend it.

7. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

i reccomend it. aslo, if youre going to get prime for christmas... get fusion soon too. if you beat fusion and prime you can link GB & GC up and play prime in the fusion suit. if you beat just fusion you can link up and play the very first metroid for NES. my friend has already got it and he said it is awesome. have you ever noticed that old system games are always fun, even today. i have a PS1, SNES, N64, GC, original gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and i am getting an SP for christmas. i still play super mario bros for SNES every once in a while. Back to metroid. if you want a game you can beat, reset and when you play your new file the game is still difficult to beat, this is your game. the farthest i got to is the something mines not sure of the name for sure. but i wasnt even 50% done! this is truly an awesome game.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2003
  8. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Got fusion and beat it!