Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mew SW

Dr. Mason

I pesonally really like the card! It would be a handy tech in a disruption deck with all the discarding, and playing against gallade would make it own. All the power of Gallage and disruption of Absol.

Nyah!

Discuss. :3

Oh, do you mean the O.K. to awful no energy attack? It could help you rebound from a TGW gone bad, but that's all I can really think of for that.

Hmm, yeah I like the card for obvious reasons.
It's good if your metagame is alot of Honchkrow.

It's not that playable imho. It's hard to power it up quickly, and it only has 60HP. It's going to get KO'd and it takes away resources from things that might do better damage and survive attacks.

Think about it as a tech in a deck with Typhlosion Prime. You could potentially power it up in one turn and do nasty things against psychic weak decks. Somewhat reasonable anti-Absol as well.

It's not that playable imho. It's hard to power it up quickly, and it only has 60HP. It's going to get KO'd and it takes away resources from things that might do better damage and survive attacks.

I would actually play it with a few other good basics coming out-Cresselia, Darkrai, Mewtwo, and the current Absol SW to make a Destiny-esque deck.

As a tech though it's perfectly survivable, could win you a few games if you play it right. I plan to play it in my version of Gardevoir/Gallade.

I was playing against a n00b deck that had Mew SW, and the kid used it to recover from like no hand to nine cards! It hurt me a lot since I try to keep their hand low, and that wasn't happening! I really don't like it used as a recovery tool. I personally would go with Copycat, Steven's, or Birch. It is not worth giving the opponent an opportunity to an easy prize, as well as not physically damaging them.

I got one teched now and testing it out. Very mixed results, one game its awesome, one game its junk.
Pity Gardevoir PK is rather....hard to use right. Could help with powering up Mew.

The attack is awesome in the right situations-but yeah, it's completely situational. I'd play a max of 2 in a deck as a tech.

I'm making a diff deck with him right now :D No telling what is though :3

Back