2 : Looker's Investigation, PL-109
3 : Seeker, TM-88
2 : Snowpoint Temple

ENERGY: 30
3 : Rescue Energy
27 : Psychic Energy

Strategy:

T1: 2 Possible Starts:
1: Smeargle Start- Start Smeargle, Portrait for a Collector to get 1x Mew, 1x Skitty and 1x Unown Q. Lay Down Q to Equip to Smeargle, Retreat and make Mew active. If I have a Pokemon collector in hand, also retrieve the other mews and Mespirit. Mespirit is essential to keep a lock going on the opponent. To end the turn I equip Psychic Energy and See off a Rhyperior Lv.X.
2: Mew Start- Hope to have a Pokemon Collector to See Off for 1 Mew, A Mespirit, and a Skitty. Equip a Psychic and See Off Rhyperior.

T2: Equip Rescue Energy when possible and keep the Power Lock going with Mespirit/Seeker. Hopefully have Delcatty benched at this time as well to Power Circulate. Keep Hand Disruption going with Looker's as well. End turn with a Hard Crush and a KO.

T3-End: Keep using Power Circulation, Hard Crush, Keeping the Mespirit Lock and Hand Disruption going, and keep Rescuing KO'd Mews.

take out a lot of energys and add more better trainers and supporters keep it at about 11 energys add some bebes search take out snowpoint temple, lookers investigation and put in 2 uxie and one azelf. i would consider maybe looking up decks on the net to get better ideas because im not sure this deck will work out the best.

The Snowpoint Temple helps out a lot and will not be taken out. What would be the benefit or removing it?
Looker;s Is for the disruption, this version of the deck is meant to mill through and disrupt.
The extremely low energy count that you suggest will just make damage output harder to achieve.
I ran the uxies and azelf previously, but I found that they would either be discarded doing damage output, or would just get in the way.
And finally, the reason I came here is to get suggestions from people, not have to go somewhere else on the net and look up lists.

I don't think having half of your deck composed of energies is a smart idea. Yea, taking some out will make damage output harder, but that's just overkill. Take out some of the :psychic: energies. I recommend a dgx counter. DGX will shut off Mew's :pbody:. I'm using Blaziken FBX. If the Dialga gets to the bench, luring flame it up to active, then jet shoot it for the KO. And having BFBX in there will require some type of search tool. Such as Bebe's. It's always good to have at least one lux ball in EVERY deck.

Just some options.

---------- Post added 03/08/2011 at 02:48 PM ----------

(I don't recommend Lux ball for blaziken X. I know that you can't lux for an x. Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back