Mewtwo in luxchomp

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mrbusterman11, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mrbusterman11

mrbusterman11 New Member

Is mewtwo good in luxchomp or is there a better anti sp that can be teched in luxchomp?
    discuss

2. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

I really liked it when Unown G was still around, and it could provide a Machamp Counter as well as a Basic Deck counter. Right now with no one expecting it it seems like a decent enough choice, but still a lot of people tech Dialga or Honchkrow which both get around Mewtwo with ease.

3. gallade

gallade New Member

mewtwo won me states.

4. Redados1

Redados1 Member

But u didnt play lux, blaze, or dialga.

5. Kayle

Kayle New Member

If I were more adventurous I'd play it. =\

6. gallade

gallade New Member

? I played against like 4 luxchomp.

7. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

That will all tech against you now lol.

8. gallade

gallade New Member

Lol, i know. Whatever.

9. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

Just saying that the Mewtwo tech did great for you, and now everyone is all like :O

10. butlerforhire

butlerforhire New Member

Mewtwo is a solid choice, as it has been for years. If nothing else, it makes the opponent play differently, and that can be enough to give you the edge to win. You also have the ability to get rid of your opponent's counter with Bright Look or Dragon Rush before it ever comes out, especially if that counter is an evolution such as Honchkrow or Drifblim.

The ability to counter Regigigas, Mew Prime and other Mewtwos (to an extent) is an added bonus.