Mid-South Ruby & Sapphire Challenge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ScythKing, Aug 7, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

What: Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Challenge
    Where: Chattanooga Convention Center , Banquet Room E
    When: Aug. 23, Registration 10am to 11am

Make a weekend of it! Tennnessee Aquarium, Ruby Falls, Rock City, lots to do in town. I hope to see the same Atlanta SBZ crowd show up. That would be you folks from GA, TN, SC, KY, AL, NC, VA - but heck! You're ALL invited!
    BTW - I forgot to mention that I want to have a side draft - depends on how many people show up. There should be plenty of boxes R&S to draft with. Prizes depends on turnout as usual.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2003
  2. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

You said that the next one is on Sept.13th?I`ll have to check on it and get back to you.Hopefully I`ll be able to make it!:)

`Sensei

3. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

I sure hope so - otherwise I'll have to start sniffing my socks and such to see where the problem is... ;)

Hey I gotta pass this along - I made up 250 flyers for the R&S Challenge. I left 30 at 3 different school registrations (which is this week). I'm putting 25 ea in 2 stores that sell cards, and then the rest I'm gonna hand out at the EON ticket event which is this weekend at the T-r-U here in Chattanooga. Anyway - two of the schools asked if I had *more* as they ran out of flyers! Now if they only show up it will be a pretty good turnout. :clap:

4. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Wow, sounds like there is a lot of interest. Maybe we can get that many players. I'm all geared up!

5. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

Trolling for players

Trying to get a feel for how many are planning to attend. I have several confirmed out-of-staters, the local players, and a few travelling in. I'm sure hoping to get enough to also have a draft.